~~~Unspecail?~~~~

Unspecail?

What does it mean to be a teenager? Is it going to high school which I don't think that is it. The drama or you not knowing anything and being picked on? I'm one of those people who get pick on in high school. I don't even have a best friend and don't fit in anywhere that I know of.

My parents aren't that rich and we live in this small house, that I share with my two twin sisters. Sometimes I just wish that an earthquake was to come taking my life. If I was gone no one would notice me gone so why can't that damn earthquake or even a lighten come and struck me?God why me?!You made me by mistake and should have killed me when he knew that.

I'm thinking about living on the street and becoming family with the hobo's, hope they don't mine having one more person into there family...

"What the Heck?!" did I pee on myself? I thought I stopped that years ago. I touched the comforter and smelled it, nope it's water but good thing I didn't taste it that would be gross! Those brat's did this , always trying to pull prank on me and getting away with it. So not fair.

" Veroncia get up and stop dreaming!" Sofia I think yelled at me or was it the other one well who cares.

Time for school again. I hate school! Waking up in the morning is awful. Maybe I could just skip again going to the store until it's time to come home. Unless I have detention again for doing something I either remember or don't care about.Why can't someone come get me and we could run away to a place where we both belong than everything would be perfect. Right?Well it's not that easy.

"Hurry up if you don't want me to tell mom again! I'm hungry and aunt Ruth will be here soon to get us". Sara the one out of the twins who think she is the boss of everything. How did I even become sisters with them kids? I got up and ran out the room to the small kitchen that could fit about 3 people.

" What do you want guys"

" Trix cereal with warm milk." Sofia said like it was so obvious what she wanted. Well I wasn't in the mood to argue that she change her mine once in a while.

"What about you?" I asked Sara while getting the cereal from on top in fridge and the milk too.

" Duh it's really easy want to guess?" she asked

"Not really" i rolled my eyes. getting a bowl to put the milk in and warming it.

"Come on your smart for this one you won't get it wrong."

" Listen I don't have to make you breakfast okay.now what do you WANT!" Getting mad is so easy when this little girl gets me on that side. She might look cute to people who don't really understand her but as I always say to myself and cousins is that the cuter they are the evil they get and Sara is one of them.

" You wouldn't try anything so why don't you go amke me my breakfast. FYI I like toaster strudels." With that she left to go watch televison in the other room. See that girl is so evil. She and Sofia might have

They have the same skin color me. We are mixed part Spanish but our mother didn't teach us so all we speak is English.There dark brown hair is short reaching their neck ,have cute button nose ,very skinny and love to wear pink and girlie outfits it is cute on them and fits their personality.

but Sara is evil and Sofia is a little quiet. Plus they ahve really cute outfits that I wish to ahve when i was little but sadly I don't rember how i was when I was younger and my parents don't like to talk about it.

" Come eat." I told them and went back to my room so i could get ready for school.

Finding something to wear at my age is hard for me I'm picky plus sometimes they don't look good on me. But on little kids its so cute.By the way whats the point I'm plain no boys look at me like they do to does barbie dolls who think they rule high school. Some of them not even sexy just mean making people like them that is just shit. It is time to get out of bed. I turn on the lamp and look around my room nothing has changed since well i don't really know but nothing has changed that much. The wall is still the same tan color, pictures of Justin bieber, Taylor lautner, trey songz and other guys with no shirt on on my side of the wall. For my sisters they had care bears and pictures from school that they color. Sighing I grabbed a baggy jean, my red Tshirt, and my white bra and underwear from my closet laying them down on he bed. I left to go across the hallway to take a shower before getting ready. By the time I was done it was 7:50 school started around 8:15. My walk to school is 5 minutes or less depending on how fast I walk there. I grabbed my things and got it on fast and grabbed my jacket leaving my house. My sisters were already gone so I didn't have to worrying about them.