"He can fucking dance!" Harry hears a man laugh. He looks around to find the voice, since it was quite loud and it startled him a little. He eventually sees a tall man with his head thrown back in laughter.

"Hey!" An all too familiar voice giggles.

"Louis?" Harry asks, then pushes his way to where he thinks he heard Louis' voice come from. He smiles when he eventually sees Louis, but that smile quickly fades when he sees the big, burly man who yelled before. His large hands are on Louis' hips, and Louis is backing up on him and swaying his hips to the music. Instead of intervening, Harry crosses his arms and stands in front of Louis, giving him a chance to fix his mistake and come back to him.

"I wish I could take you home," the man says.

"I've already got someone to take me home," Louis says, now ceasing dancing and turning to face the man.

"Yeah? And who is that?"

"Me," Harry speaks up. Louis visibly stiffens at the sound of Harry's voice, then slowly turns around.

"Harry..." Louis trails.

"That's what that dancing will get you, you fucking slut," Harry spits.

"You seemed to like it."

"I like when you dance with me, not anyone else. You're mine." Harry grabs Louis' hand and roughly yanks the smaller boy towards him. He spins Louis around and puts his hands on his hips, just as the other man did. However, Harry eventually slides his hands down the front of Louis' pelvis until he reaches his crotch. "Did he touch you here, baby? Hm?" Harry growls in Louis' ear.

"N-No."

"Did he give you money to dance with him?"

"No."

"Did he call you baby or touch you just the way you like it?" Harry attaches his lips to Louis' neck and creates a dark hickey on his sweet spot, sliding his hands up Louis' waist at the same time.

"Harry," Louis says in a breathy moan. Harry looks over at the tall man, who looks speechless over seeing Harry turn Louis into a weak, horny mess after only touching him and whispering in his ear. The man scoffs and disappears into the crowd, which is Harry's cue to take Louis to the bathroom. "Are you mad at me?"

"Depends on how loud you moan," Harry says. He drags Louis into a stall, then locks the door and shoves him against it.

"Harry," Louis whimpers; Harry doesn't respond. Instead, he hastily pulls Louis' clothing off, one piece at a time until the older boy is completely naked and his clothes are strewn all over the floor.

"Suck me off," Harry demands, then pulls his jeans down to his knees.

"What if people come in?" Louis asks.

"You were just grinding on another man, and now you're worried about other people knowing what you're doing? Get going," Harry sternly points to the ground, and Louis slowly kneels. He looks up at Harry, then starts pumping his length a few times before sucking. Harry tangles his fingers in Louis' soft hair as he gets blown, moaning at Louis bobbing his head up and down and using his tongue just the way Harry likes it. Harry looks down at Louis, marveling at how easily his cock slides in and out of Louis' mouth. Louis looks like he is enjoying it too much by the time Harry is close to coming, so he pulls him off by his hair.

"But you didn't finish," Louis pouts with furrowed brows, wiping his mouth on the back of his hand.

"I'm gonna fuck you now. Up you get." When Louis stands up, Harry wastes no time in gripping his bum, signaling for him to jump. Louis wraps his arms around Harry's neck and jumps into his boyfriend's arms, hooking his ankles loosely at Harry's lower back. He suddenly feels his back being slammed against the cool stall door, and before he can even process what is happening he feels Harry's erection sliding into him.

Louis throws his head back and moans, which results in him hitting his head on the door. Harry starts off with long, harsh thrusts, picking Louis up and letting him fall back down onto his cock. "Fuck," Louis whines. He picks his head up and squeezes his eyes shut, because the sudden pain and pleasure are overwhelming his senses and giving him no time to recuperate.

Once Harry feels like Louis' hole has opened up enough, he speeds up and fucks his boyfriend harder. Each time Harry's hips meet Louis' bum, a slapping sound bounces off the walls of the stall. Louis feels like he is being thrown around like a rag doll, but he feels too good to complain; Harry's cock is angled right into his prostate. Louis' incessant loud moans are music to Harry's ears, and he roughly sucks a love bite onto Louis' neck to earn more sounds from the boy. Suddenly, the unmistakable sound of the bathroom door opening disrupts Louis' noises.

"Louder," Harry whispers against Louis' neck, then speeds up his thrusts. Louis involuntarily moans and he feels his face burn red with embarrassment. The person who entered the bathroom clears their throat, and the boys hear the door closing seconds later.

"Harry, please," Louis almost sobs, because he feels so scattered in this moment. Harry knows Louis hates public humiliation, yet some stranger just heard him getting fucked into next week.

"Come for me, darling," Harry says. Louis lets his head fall and he sees his red, aching cock spurt cum onto his stomach and chest. He tightens his grip around Harry as he comes, and Harry nearly falls over when his own orgasm washes over him. Harry holds Louis in his arms for a few moments, Louis' hole completely enveloping Harry's softening cock. "No other man can touch you like I do, Louis. Nobody but me knows all the tricks to make you squirm and scream at the top of your lungs."

"I know. Only you," Louis tiredly agrees as he tries to catch his breath. Harry gently sets him down, but he keeps holding on to him until he is sure his boyfriend can stand on his own. After Harry pulls his pants back up and Louis finishes getting dressed, the boys exit the stall. Harry smacks Louis' ass as they leave the bathroom; thankfully, the place is too loud for anyone to know what the couple just did.

-