Would you like to dance (modern Gaara one shot)

The air was cold and chilly as me and Gaara walked to whereever it was that he wanted to take me. I was blindfolded and dragged. I was so terrified i would fall over but I trust my Gaara. See he is my boyfriend we have been together for 5 years. 5 wonderful years.

"Honey are we almost there yet? My feet are starting to hurt from all the walking." Not too long after I said that I felt myself being picked up. I screamed a little not expecting it. I gotta admit I loved it he was so strong. I felt so safe in his arms and I am relieved I don't have to walk anymore.

"Ok were here just give me 1 second while I set you down." Gaara told me. I was excited because I would finally be able to see whatever it was that he was so excited to show me. He took the blindfold off after setting me down and I've never been more star struck and happy and so many other emotions before.

There was a field in front of me. It was night time because it took us that long to get there but boy was it worth it. There was flowers of all kinds all over the field and I saw a lot of fire flies butts shining so bright. And in the middle of the field was a blanket and a radio. I turned to Gaara and launched myself at him. "Thank you so much baby I love you to the moon and back." I told him as I kissed him in gratitude.

We kept kissing and hugging for a few minutes then we let go because my stomache started to growl. "What a mood killer." Gaara joked with me as we both laughed and made our way to the blanket and had something to eat. After eating Gaara stood up and grabbed my hand. "Would you like to dance with me?" He asked. "Yes I would my love." I told him as I stood up he went over to the radio and turned on the radio and the first song that came on was kiss me by Ed Sheeran (love that song).

"I love this song!" I told him as we started to slow dance. I put my head on his shoulder as he put his head on top of mine while grabbing my right hand with his left hand and putting his other hand on my waist while I put my other hand on his other shoulder.

We kept dancing to a couple of other songs before he stopped and took a step back from me. He grabbed my other hand and got down on 1 knee. "I love you with all of my heart and there is no one on this earth that I would love to spend the rest of my life with then with you. These last 5 years have been amazing. We've had our arguments and hard times but what relationship doesn't have at least 1 argument. No one's relationships are perfect and if they are then something is wrong. All those hard times have only made us stronger. I know I've been an asshole to you and I'm sorry for that with all my heart. You've luckily stuck around this long and if you agree to marry me not only would you make me the happiest man on earth but I promise that I will stick by you and never let go and prove my love for you each and every day. So, Mia, will you marry me?"

By this point I'm crying. I turn to him and nod my head yes because I don't trust my voice right now. Gaara gets the biggest smile on his face and I launch myself at him as soon as he puts the most beautiful ring I've ever seen. I kiss him with everything I can trying to prove how much I love him and happy abd grateful I am to him. We both laugh as we break apart from the kiss. Suddenly a thousand years by Christina Perri comes on and we start dancing again with the biggest smile on our faces that I've ever seen.

I can't believe I get to marry my best friend, my soulmate, my love, the most amazing guy in the world. I can't wait to see what life has in store for us now.

Hey guys! 😇 I just wanted to put this out there while I'm thinking and plotting about what story I want to publish but first put on here. It'll be an original so I hope not a lot of people unfollow me because it's not a fanfiction

I am and can still do one shots and requests but once I start putting my book on here that'll be my main priority. I hope you guys will like it. I also just want to say how happy I am and how much I love each and everyone of you. Thank you for all the support and love! 😄😍
-Cossette200 😃