"FanXing, I know you like Yibo so much that you can't leave his side, but this is the life, you need to go and have some friends, try new games to play like football or drowning and music, try to develop yourself, I know you are a smart kid, am I right?". He said and FanXing looks at him.

"I'm not stupid".

"Yes, that's why I want you to go and prove to me that you are not, and we can count on you". FanXing sighed and went inside.

"Good morning, I see you are the one who brings him today, is Yibo busy?". Xuan Lu approaches him.

"Good morning, no, he is sick, he asked me to tell you to take good care of FanXing, he still needs someone next to him, if there is anything please call me or anyone". He gives her his card and she nodded.

"Sure, I will make sure he is fine".

"Well then, I will leave for work".

He leaves and Xuan Lu looked at FanXing that sit in his place looking down with a pout.

********************

"Hi, I came because Yibo didn't answer my calls since the morning, is everything ok with him?". Xiao Zhan bowed to Yibo's mother who opened the door for him, he takes a leave from his work and went to heck Yibo.

"Oh! Xiao Zhan, Sorry about that, come on in". She let him in and close the door behind him.

"Actually, Yibo is sick, he run a fever in the morning, and he is sleeping now, you can go and see him". She said and Xiao Zhan bowed to her before he rushed to Yibo's room, he opens the door and found him asleep, he sits next to the bed at touched his forehead.

"Yibo, I am here". He whispered to him slowly and Yibo opened his eyes.

"Zhan....". Xiao Zhan smile at him.

"Yes, I am here, Do you need anything?".

"FanXing.....I'm worried about him". He holds his hand and Xiao Zhan nodded.

"Don't worry about him, I will go and see how is he doing, and I will bring him home later, rest". Yibo nodded and hold Xiao Zhan's hand before he closes his eyes to sleep. Xiao Zhan kissed his forehead and waited for a few minutes then he leaves the room.

"Aunt, Yibo's fever is hard to reduce, I bet it is because of the new place, and....he becomes like a baby at night, can I stay with him until he recovers?".

"Sure you can, this is your house too and we are a family, no need to ask permission for staying". He smiles at her and bowed.

"I will leave to check on FanXing and return, if there is anything please call me".

"Ok".

He leaves the house to the nursery, he just opened the door and heard a scream.

"FanXing Stop!!". He rushed to the room and opened the door, he saw Xuan Lu holding Fanxing away from the other kids.

"What is going on??".

"Mr. Sean, FanXing hit the new kid with the notebook and toys". Xiao Zhan walks to them and takes FanXing from her to look at him.

"FanXing, are you ok?". He asked him but FanXing just frowning with tears in his eyes.

"FanXing, what happened? You can tell me everything". He said softly but again FanXing was silent.

"Ms. Xuan Lu, I will take him for a walk". Xuan Lu nodded as she takes the other kid to look at his wounds.

Xiao Zhan carries FanXing out and went to the swing, he sits on it and FanXing on his lap.