Blaise opened his small bag of tablets and placed the bright blue tablets in each of our hands. He counted down to three and we all popped the molly in our mouths. I swallowed the tablet dry, feeling the tablet slowly travel down my throat.

    "Before the molly kicks, please don't let me leave the party with anyone", I said to Stass.

    "I promise", she said placing her hand over her heart. "Unless he's cute and worth your time, I will stun any boy who's tries to get into your La Perlas"

    "Oh my knight in shining armor", I mocked holding my hands together and batting my eyelashes.

    "Here", Blaise said handing me another shot filled cup. "Take another shot so we can play beer pong"

    I threw my head back and took the shot, still squinting my eyes and pursing my lips at the bitter taste of the vodka. My chest started to burn and the taste of the liquor was still lingering on my tongue. I grabbed the handle of vodka and refilled my cup, forcing another shot down my throat so I could paralyze my tastebuds. The third shot felt a lot better. Now my tongue is beginning to feel numb and I started to get a little light headed. Perks of being a light weight.

    "Pong time!", Blaise shouted throwing both of his hands up.

    The five of us followed Blaise into the private Ravenclaw library where the study tables were set up with neon translucent cups and a cup at the center of the table filled with ping pong balls. Next to the balls were a handle of vodka, a handle of tequila, and a case of beer.

    Stass and Alex stood next together on one side of the table and Blaise and Draco were on the other side. I sat on top of the table next to them with Theo. We watched Blaise and Alex fill the cups up with their liquor of choice, which was tequila and Draco grabbed a couple ping pong balls from the cup.

    "Sorry, B, but... I want Stella on my team", Draco said tossing a ball up in the sky and catching it in his hand.

    "What?", Blaise gasped. "But we're team Zabini and Malfoy"

    "Yeah I know, but Stell and I make a better team. Sorry"

    Blaise then whispered something in Draco's ear, making him scoff and punch Blaise in the arm.

    "Fine", Blaise groaned, grabbing the handle of vodka from the table and walked over to Theo and I with his head hanging low. He sat on top the table next to Theo with the bottle in his hand, drinking straight from the bottle.

    Draco walked over to us and grabbed both of my hands, helping me off of the table.

    "Let's show Black and Perez how us Malfoys play", he said leading me over to the beer pong table.

    Us Malfoys?

    "Heads or tails?", Alex asked with a galleon in his hand.

    "Heads", answered Draco.

    We all watched Alex throw the galleon up in the air and catching it in his hand, flipping it onto the back of his other hand. He lifted his hand up to reveal the coin and groaned.

    "It's Heads"

    "We call the first throw. Ladies first", he said placing a ping pong ball in my hand.

    "Aw, what a gentleman", I teased.

    I bounced the plastic ball on the table and watched it fly into one of the glowing plastic cups. Draco jumped and started to cheer, rubbing in Alex's face that we got a point during our first round. Alex rolled his eyes and picked the cup up, drinking the tequila that was in the cup.