Blind

Blind  –  Concept Idea

Sukuna barges into Y/N’s room as they are sharpening their sword.

‘What do you want Sukuna? I’m not in the mood for your games right now.’

He walks up to them and bends down to meet their eyes.

‘What?’

‘You didn’t tell me you were blind.’
‘You didn’t ask.’

He laughs a little and walks over to one of Y/N’s swords and holds it in his hand.

‘How do you get around, then?’ he says as swings the sword around in the air.

Y/N stays quiet. Doesn’t even look up at him.

‘You said i didn’t ask, so I’m asking you now. So answer.’ he grins at you. Y/N rolls their eyes and scoffs.

‘Echolocation. Heightened sense of hearing. That kind of thing.’ y/n says nonchalantly.

He studies you for a minute as you continue to sharpen your sword.

‘You’re staring… Again.’

He puts the sword back down and walks over to you, using his hand to lift your head up, by placing it under your chin. He studies your eyes for a bit.

‘You really don’t see me? My markings? Nothing?’

‘Yeah, I’m pretty sure that’s what being blind means, Sukuna.’ You say blankly.

Y/n pulls his/her head away and stand up and walks over the wall, resting the sword next to the sword Sukuna was holding.

‘You seem to have a hard time believing.’

‘What. No.’

You glare at him.

‘Fine. I’ve seen humans who are blind, before. They can’t echolocate or even fight like you do. As far as I’m concerned, they’re useless.’ He crosses his arms.

‘First of all, no one is useless. Everything and everyone has a purpose.’

He rolls his eyes, ‘sure.’

‘Secondly,’ you walk up to him, ‘what makes you think…  I’m human?’ and with that you grab a sword and walk out, leaving Sukuna slightly astounded by what you said.
Everyone at the school believes Y/N is human, so Sukuna went along with it, unknowingly, but he never thought to consider that Y/N may not be human after all.

Now Sukuna was curious. A little too curious. He wanted to know who Y/N was, badly.

...............................................................

Now that I read this out loud it sound cringy😝😝