Chapter 12

Author
Today is a busy day for both Muichiro, Tanjiro, and Yuichiro. Right now Tanjiro was at in his room with a worker measuring his body for the dress, and frantic they'll be using for the dress. Muichiro was in another with also worker that was measuring him for his tuxedo. Yuichiro was checking some magazines of different wedding items, themes, and stuff like that.

"Ow that was my butt you poked T^T!" -Tanjiro

"I'm so sorry sir, but your moving and I can't get the measurements right." -Worker

Right now the worker was seeing which type of fabric will look better on Tanjiro, and what will make him feel comfortable, while also checking his measurements by checking if she didn't put the fabric to tight or lose on him.

*Knocking* -???

"Who is it?" Tanjiro

"Brother it's me, Nezuko." -Nezuko

"Come in." -Tanjiro

When Tanjiro said that she walked in and saw that he brother was busy. "Getting thinks ready for the day of the wedding?" Nezuko asked Tanjiro, while sounding sad. "Yeah, and let me tell you, it hurts." Tanjiro said, while laughing a little. "Sooo...are you excited for when you get married with....Muichiro?" Nezuko asked, while making direct eye contact with Tanjiro, which worried Tanjiro.

"Ummm may you please leave for second, Amelia (worker)." -Tanjiro

"Yes sir, I'll be waiting outside while doing some idea sketches of your wedding dress

"Yes sir, I'll be waiting outside while doing some idea sketches of your wedding dress." Amelia tells him while she was smiling, and taking the fabric off. Tanjiro had his thin pajamas on, since it's the only thing that wouldn't be a burden to the worker and wouldn't change his measurements. Once Amelia walked out of the room, Tanjiro sat on the couch and patted a seat next to him, inviting Nezuko to sit with him. Nezuko sat next to Tanjiro, and the same question again. Tanjiro sighed at this, because he was struggling to find the words to express himself. "Will you see....I fell in love with Muichiro again, but I still don't like that fact that he did bad things. The only reason I fell in love with Muichiro again is because he showed his love like he used to before all of this happened. I mean he doesn't respect my decision of clothes, but that's about it. He started respecting me and loving me. I know this all sounds bad, but he was my first love and those feelings started returning slowly even though I tried my best to ignore them." Tanjiro tells her, while sounding happy, but also disappointed. He was happy, because he finally fully knew his feelings for Muichiro, but he was disappointed because he fell in love with a criminal, and not any ordinary criminal, but a criminal that harmed him.

"I see....but what about Rengoku?" -Nezuko

"I don't know I haven't been able to think much about him, but all I know is that he was very kind to me and made me fall in love again. He also gave respected me, but I don't know if those feelings are still, because like I said I haven't been thinking about him. So I might or might not still love him, but that's not important anymore anyways, since I'll be married soon to my first love." Tanjiro tells Nezuko, while smiling. Nezuko smiled a little, and sighed. "Will I just hope Muichiro finally ends his yandere side, and then maybe me and our family could accept him." Nezuko said, while standing up, which made Tanjiro smile from what she told him. "Yeah...I hope so to." Tanjiro tells her, while still smiling. "Anyways could I maybe stay here for a while 👉👈......." Nezuko tells him while blushing and Tanjiro knew that she really wanted to stay, but she was to embarrassed to tell him. "Sure." Tanjiro tells her, while smiling, which made her smile with joy. The reason Nezuko wanted to stay is, because she wanted to see Amelia make Tanjiro's wedding dress, and see it when it was done. Also the reason she came here was to tell Tanjiro that Muichiro might of taken her phone and that he knows that Tanjiro lied, but she decided to not say anything, since she saw how happy Tanjiro looked. "But could you bring our family over, since we haven't been together for a long time." Tanjiro tells her, while standing up. "Okay!" Nezuko said, while sounding excited. Then she left off running with joy. Tanjiro giggled at this, and then Amelia returned and closed the door then went back to doing her job.

Rengoku
I decided to tell Officer Iguro first, and what he told me surprised me. He said that he was going somewhere, because he got an S.O.S message from Nezuko. He didn't tell me where he was going, because he didn't want me to go. I sighed and knew that all I could do is wait until he returned.

Tanjiro
My mom and dad had to the guard the door, because Muichiro tried to come in the room and take a peak, but of course my mom told him it would bring bad luck. My little siblings were laughing at this, while Nezuko and I were looking at the different wedding dress designs on the magazine. Amelia didn't mind at all from my family being here, and instead thought it was funny how my family acted. She told me that she used to be like that with here family, but then she found out that she was adopted, and that they were just using her for money and that they never loved her, which was very sad. I gave her a hug, and I told her that she didn't had to worry anymore and that she should smile instead, and she did smile, but she said surprised me. "Yeah I don't want my husband to be sad if our baby passes away from my sadness." She told me, while laughing a little. I was surprised, but then asked her to tell me everything with excitement, and I also congratulate her. She told me that she was about to kill herself, but then they met, and he gave her new reasons to live, and he gave her hope and love. She also said that he's a doctor, and that they started dating, fell in love, and then she got pregnant, and now they're both more happy than ever for the baby's arrival, which made me happy for her. Then she showed me a picture of her husband. I awe, because he looked like a good match for her.

"He looks like a good husband, and he will probably be a great father

"He looks like a good husband, and he will probably be a great father." I tell her smiling, and she thanked me, while she was smiling from the compliment I gave her.

Cliff Hanger