Molten × Bryan × Lefty

This was requested by IDK_Anymore_101
I hope that you will enjoy this and also sorry for that I posted it so late I had school problems bc school sucks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leftys POV

I was walking around the park and was searching for molten because I wanted to ask Bryan out on a date but I think that Molten likes Bryan too so I am now searching for him. But my thoughts are inturapted by Molten "I heard that you were searching for me?" Molten said in a bored tone.

"Oh hi Molten! And yes I was searching for you because I wanted to ask you something."I said as I turned around to face moltens face. "Oh?And what may that be?"Molten asked in his still bored out tone but I could hear a slight confused tone in his voice. "Well I wanted to ask you if you like Bryan. "

Bryans POV

I was walking around the park like a normal person that I am *cough* but anyways as I was walking around my park I heard screaming it sounded like Molten and Lefty?! I run to were they were fighting but before I said anything lefty screamed at molten "No he's mine!" And I  asked "Guys what are you fighting about?" And lefty just said " Bryan choose one of us." I didn't understand what he ment so I asked him."What do you mean?" And Molten replied with "Bryan choose one of us who you want to date."

At that though I became a red potato because I have a crush on Lefty AND Molten for a time now so I didn't know what to choose so I said
" B-But I love you both." And after I said that I saw Molten and lefty look at each other then they nod they're head and than they KISSED ME! OMFG I WAS KISSED MY 2 CRUSHES!!! wait gotta stay clam Bryan gotta stay clam. Lefty and Molten then asked me at the same time " Will you be our boyfriend?" And I said "Yes!"

THE END
I am feeling like a meme today so have this

THE END I am feeling like a meme today so have this