We finally made it to the gas station after I was all cooped up in that very uncomfortable space as I immediately stretched getting out of the car. We all walked in the gas station heading to the aisles with our desired snacks. Y/n and I stuck together the whole time just bringing up random things to talk about while we chose out snacks and food because sometimes the gas station mac and cheese is just heaven sent.

After we getting our snacks and good we paid and left the gas station immediately heading back to the camp praying that we don't get caught since this is our second time doing this, they should've picked up by now.

-

And we made it back to camo sage and sound with no angry teachers yelling at us. We all decided on having our minor picnic at the lake since it's gorgeous plus we'll have more privacy than having it on the field with everyone watching you eat.

Brayden got us an extra bed sheet from the staff closet for us to sit on and we set up all the food and laid it out on the sheet.

"There we go!" I said setting the last bag if chips on the ground while the group came back with the actual food.

"Looks great but I'm starving" Y/n groaned and I couldn't blame her since we didn't eat all day.

"I'm gonna have to agree with her, let's just dig in already" Greedy Troy butted in and I rolled my eyes at him while he gave me an annoyed stare. We all sat and ate in a peaceful silence.All you could hear were the trees rustling in the wind along with the movement if water in the lake. Everyone was too busy to talk since all of our mouths were full.

After Vinnie took a bite out of his fries, he looked around the ground for something then furrowed his eyebrows.

"Vinne you good?" Jordan asked looking at Vinnie as if he's crazy.

"Yeah but I'm just thirsty, where are the drinks?" Vinnie answered and we all looked around not seeing any. Then all of our eyes landed on Troy as we gave him dirty stares and his eyes went wide remembering what happened.

"Troy can you not do anything right?" I huffed while getting up and dusting off my clothes.

"Look I forgot okay" Troy tried to defend himself but it was pointless since we would all die if thirst right now.

"You had one job" Y/n joked with him trying to lighten up the bad mood that we were all in because Troy forgot to pick up the drinks like we told him too.

"Now we got to go and buy drinks at the cafeteria" I sighed but Y/n seemed calm and Brayden didn't say anything probably not wanting to get into our friend group argument.

"Well I guess it's better than nothing right?" Kio said getting up and pulling out his wallet from his back pocket.

"I'll come with you guys too to get the drinks" Vinnie offered getting up as well as Jordan and Troy.

"Same here" Jordan said.

"I'll pay for the drinks" Troy rolled his eyes playfully.

"You better pay for them" Jordan chuckled slapping the back of his while Troy tried to do the same. Right when I was about to walked away, I realised that it meant Y/n and Brayden would stay together. Oh no. But obviously no one else in the group noticed since they were all stuck on getting something to drink for their dry mouths.

I guess this would make it the perfect time to tell Vinnie and the boys that I know, especially since Y/n isn't going to be there.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Ngl Haley's pov is kinda humorous if you ask me😏

And yes I'm intentionally making Y/n anmoting and dumb🧍🏽‍♀️

But anyways.........hope y'all enjoyed.

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Oh and check out my pinterest @jemchalamet since I know alot of people like my "aesthetic" book covers and profile

And Spotify:

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!