Elemental What?

Eggmans new Death Egg Robot comes to play as Red Storm and Water Badger are having a hard time keeping up. "Hohoho! I knew the plans for this will be useful" Eggman gloated. "It's not over yet" Red Storm and Water Badger said at the same time as they combined thier powers on the new robot. "Hey!" Eggman yelled and the controls start to malfunction. The two smirked but it didn't last long as Eggman started panicking with the robot becoming more dangerous and rogue. "That didn't work" Red Storm said and tries to prevent Tails's House from getting destroyed while the others were busy with the dummies. Water Badger creates huge water droplets on her hands and pushes them towards Eggmans robot. "System Malfunction. Ejecting..." the Computer said and Eggman, Orbot, and Cubots eyes go wide. The Death Egg Robot explodes and Eggman and his robot pals were on the eggmobile. "Ha! That was a distraction so that I'll know where Sonic and his friends are! He's got some nerve to bail on me the other day!" Eggman said angry. Red Storm and Water Badger shrugged and Red Storm creates a thunder sound startling Eggman. Then Water Badger has a small drip of water go on top of Eggmans head. "Oh no I better get my robots home before it starts raining.. until next time new heroes!!" Eggman cursed.

Sonics POV:
Shadow contacted us saying that mission was a success. "Great job team" I said with my communicater still on for Shadow and Sticks to hear. "Let's head back" I said after hanging up. I started running and the others followed after I burned the dummies as we want to make sure that no one knew that we tricked Eggman in the same time as not getting questions over questions. Especially with Soar. Seriously he follows us almost everywhere! We high five and headed back to find Shadow and Sticks with a ton of damage on the ground. "What happened here?" Amy asked in a serious tone. "Eggman has a new robot but we dealt with it after accidentally dodging an attack that hit Tails's Workshop" Sticks sumerise. "He was probably going to kidnap us to use as bait for our hero personas" Shadow guessed. "How'd you get that conclusion?" Sonic asked. "His robot seems to be trying to pass us not destroy us or knock us out" Shadow explained and Sticks nods. "Alright he must've had questions about yesterday and wanted to know more about the elemental powers our other personas posses" Tails said in thought. "I'm confused. What's going on?" Knuckles asked and we all sighed annoyed.

After re-explaining the situation everyone sat down at Tails's House with the windows closed and silent proof walls, windows, and doors in place. Not to mention Shadow electrocuting all possible spy cams inside at his hero persona. He detransformed and they start talking. Amy gives everyone a lantern and they put them on the circle table. Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles sits on the couch. Sticks and Amy on pillows on the floor. Shadow stands close with his arms crossed. "How much longer do we have until the end?" I asked. "How am I supposed to know? We lost our posts and now have to stay hidden as ourselves" Tails said with annoy in his voice. "So much for keeping watch for a meteorite" Sticks said bummed out. Just then a loud sound was heard and the foil covering the windows glowed a little purple. "What was that?" Amy asked. "I don't know Ames. Let's go check it out" I said and the team nods.

Sonic was engulfed in a blue flame and his costume from the brown bandana, red sneakers, white gloves, and sports tape disappeared. Black boots, red rubber gloves, and a fire proof bodysuit appears along with a light blue mask with flame design on the back of it. "Call me Blue Flame" Sonic said proudly. Amy was engulfed in pink ice and her costume also changes but doesn't disappear first. She is now wearing a light pink sweater which is also a dress. Her boots became ice skates and her gloves has white snowflakes. Her boots are still the same color scheme but looks more like ice skates. A black and hot pink helmet gets on her head as it seems to cover her vision but isn't actually. "I am Princess Crystal" Amy said confidently.

Tails was engulfed in a orange breeze. His costume with the gloves, shoes, tool belt, hat, and sports tape all disappeared. He now has a light gray jumpsuit and his tails became more fluffy. He got a light brown pilot hat and white goggles that doesn't allow looking at the eyes but the surroundings instead. "Now I'm Orange Wind" he said. Sticks was covered in a light brown water but it isn't dirty. Costume change but nothing taken. Now she's wearing a light brown swimsuit and stained goggles. Her boots are now hover sneakers that'll change into flippers when underwater. "Water Badger" she said and winks at the readers.

Knuckles was engulfed in green leaves and daisies. His costume became a bright green boots and gloves. He got a soft leaf masquerade mask. His suit is the same as the one he wore at "All Fair Sticksy" just with a green and brown color scheme. "The Red Daisy" Knuckles said. Shadow was surrounded in dark clouds and lightning. His costume starts at the bottom and a wind tornado rises and when disappears he now has a crimson red bodysuit with black rocket shoes, no gloves. He's wearing a helmet that goes all around his head with actual yellow lightning bolts on the side. "Red Storm" He said and lightning clashes the second he says it.

Shadows POV:
We ran outside and found a meteorite. A glowing one that looks like the one that was blocking my Cave like two weeks ago. I walked up to it and right before I touched it I was stopped by Sonic taking my arm. "Hold on Red Storm it might do something like last time" he said and I nod stepping back in sync with his steps back. "So what do we do?" Water Badger asked. "Well from the looks of it one of us should use our power attack on it and we'll see what it does" Orange Wind said observing the rock I think. "Alright" Blue Flame said and uses fire on the meteor. Part of the meteorite turned blue and white. "Hmm Amy you try on the same spot Sonic used his" Orange Wind said and the colors moves to the side as pink and bright red made thier way to where the blue and white was. We used our powers in the order we transform and add on the meteorite. Once I did my power the meteorite flung out of the atmosphere. "That was.. weird" Blue Flame said scratching his head and I got a bad feeling about all of this.