Captain Solo's Girl - Han (Smut)

Start from the beginning

"I didn't offer for him to smack my ass!" I complained, watching Han's hands as he unclasped my bra, practically ripping it off my arms. A smirk fell upon my boyfriend's face, "By the way you're talking back to me, I think you still need to remember who owns you, who makes you scream," Han grabbed my face, smooshing my cheeks together. "Don't you? Cause from what I remember, last time you back talked me, your pretty little ass hurt for a week. You want me to make it hurt again?"

I nodded, looking up at Han innocently. He let go of my face before kissing me. Need, anger, and passion was cramped into one wet kiss as Han practically sucked my face off. Large hands grabbed at my hips as he swiped his tongue against my bottom lip. I accepted it into my mouth like I always did, enjoying his taste. My hands gripped tuffs of hair at the nape of his neck, pulling lightly as his wet muscle explore my mouth.

I was loosing breath fast as we kissed sloppily. I pushed lightly at Han's chest, him breaking away from me. I panted heavily, missing his lips on mine, but at the same time happy that I had air again. Han didn't take a break though as he tugged my panties off my body carelessly. I bit my lips, staring down at him as he continued with his actions.

He had a hungry look to him. I knew that Han's tongue was restless when it got moving, the thought making my legs quiver when stared up at me, his head between my thighs. His breath was hot against my lower lips, teasing me with his mischievous smile. "What do you want, babygirl?" he asked, running his hands up and down my inner thighs.

"Eat me out Captain... please!" I begged, tossing my legs over his shoulders and digging my heels into his back, crying for him to put his mouth on me.

Han's arms wrapped around my thighs as he listened to my pleas. His tongue flicked expertly at my clit, enjoying the music I was making because of it. His tongue was a weakness of mine, knowing how to move without practice. One of his hands moved to my cunt, his thumb massaging my lips as his middle finger rested again my core in a teasing manner.

My hands tangled in his hair, pulling it with a moan. "Please.." I cried. Han cocked an eyebrow at me, his tongue still licking at me like he was eating icecream. "I need you i-in me, Captain - please," I moaned, wiggling my hips.

"Well, since you asked so nicely-" two of Han's fingers slipped inside of me, stretching out my hole in pleasing discomfort, thrusting in and out of me. I whined and moaned, pulling Han's hair again as he continued with his godly tongue. I already felt myself sinking further and further to my orgasm, bucking my hips against his fingers as they quickened in me, sending my eyes to the back of my head.

I felt it, it was so close as I screamed Han's name. Then, everything stopped. My walls tightened around Han's finger, trying to get them to move, but Han only pulled them out, taking his face away from my womanhood. Han held his two slick-covered fingers to my mouth. "Suck them and the maybe I'll let you cum."

I obliged, taking his tan fingers into my mouth and cleaning them off, swirling my tongue around them just to tease him. Han groaned, palming his bulge through his trousers. His hand tried to pull away but I refused, keeping them in my mouth.

"Does my little slut want something to suck on?" I nodded eagerly, hoping to get something out of him. "Too bad," he growled, tugging his fingers from my mouth and laying his hand on my neck. He used his other hand to pull me closer to him by my thighs, making me feel his throbbing boner. I whimpered, grinding my hips against it, making it nudge my clit.

"Captain," I moaned, his grip around my neck tightening as he met my grinds with his own, dry humping me through his pants. "Fuck me Captain," I sighed, giving him bedroom eyes.

Han stopped, growling and flipping me onto my stomach. He stepped off of our bed, shuffling around, dropping his clothes to the floor. I felt the mattress dip from his weight once again as hands landed on my ass, the right one pulling back and smacking it harshly. "Is this what you want?" Han rubbed his leaking tip against my core, making my legs wobble.

"Oh yes, please Han! Please!"

Han pulled me back by my neck, my back bending to look at him as he hovered over me. "What's my name sweetheart?" he asked, sinking his tip into me.

"Ca-Captain Solo!" I moaned, my lips parting. Han chuckled, kissing me on the forehead. "That's a good girl," he praised, releasing my neck and allowing my upper half to crash down onto the blankets again. He let the rest of his length fill me, grabbing my arms and pulling them behind my back.

"Here's what's gonna happen - you're gonna let me ruin you like the little slut you are till all you know is the feeling of my cock deep inside you. Got it?" I moaned out a "yes" as Han began moving, using my arms as handlebars while he fucked into me.

I couldn't help but cry and whine while he pounded into me at an inhumane speed. I'm sure anyone walking through the halls of the Yavin Base could hear my moans and the slapping of my ass against Han's pelvis. Groaning loudly, Han pulled my hair back, making my noises louder. He wanted every rebel in this base to hear, to listen to my whimpers of pleasure while Han filled me to the brim with his veiny cock.

Every yelp gained a quick laugh out of Han as he enjoyed the way I fell apart underneath his broad figure. He let out low grunts, praising the way my tight pussy clenched around him. His member kept traveling deeper with ever thrust he made, eventually fucking his tip against my g-spot.

"Holy shit! Captain.. I-" Han's hips snapped against mine to shut me up quickly. He knew what I wanted to say, he knew the tightness I felt in my stomach, the same tightness that he refused to let me release earlier. His hands moved to my hips, gripping them as his thrusts became sloppy.

I shoved my face into our bed, a scream shattering through my throat as I came hard. Han coaxed me through my orgasm as he neared his, overstimulating me as his dick scraped deliciously against my walls. I let out another loud moan, Han's seed painting my walls white.

Strong arms wrapped around me as I was pulled against Han's chest, him falling back onto the bed. He cuddled me, pulling out slowly. I whimpered, already missing the feeling of him deep inside of me. "You did so good for me baby, such a good girl," Han said, flipping me around so I was laying on him, chest to chest. My head laid on his collarbone while his chin rested on my head, hand softly petting my hair to sooth me.

"I'm yours Han... nobody else's," I promised, closing my eyes as I was seduced by the thought of a nap. That sounds good, a nap in Han's arms. It seemed like he didn't mind either, soothing me into sleep as he himself drifted off.