There's Love To Be Made - Cal (Smut)

Start from the beginning

My eyes snapped back to the pan as I heard slight sizzling, seeing the golden brown of the cooked side. Cal held the spatula, a childish look in his eyes. It was cute, whenever I made pancakes he basically begged to flip them. There was something so cute about his devilish smirk when asking that made me agree.

I leaned into Cal, resting my head on his shoulder. He looked down at me, wrapping his arm around me tightly before taking the pancake onto his spatula, sliding it onto a plate I had set out. I once again poured the batter, the silence of the kitchen soothing as I absorbed Cal's warmth.

•–•

After a bit of a struggle, (by struggle I mean Cal dipping his finger into the pancake batter and spreading it onto my cheek) Cal and I managed to sit down at the dinner table. And of course, my mind just had to wander again.

I couldn't help but rub my thighs together as my eyes explored the sight of Cal's arms, slighty muscular. I cleared my throat, my imagination creating the image of my small hands desperately gripping them as Cal poun-

"Earth to Y/n!" Cal called, hand waving in front of my zoned out face. My eyes snapped into his direction, seeing at how he was laughing at me. "You zoned out, Flower. Everything alright?"

A blush spread across my face as my eyes fell to my lap. I felt Cal's aura change into a worried mix of emotions as he reached out with his hand to lift my chin up. "Hey, what wrong? I didn't mean to mak-"

"I'm ready Cal," I said, looking into his emerald eyes.

"Ready? For what?"

I took his face into my hands, examining his every feature from his eyes, to his nose, to his lips, cheeks, jawline. Everything looked so good, everywhere I looked on his face sent hyperactive butterflies into my stomach.

"I want you to.. to touch me. I want you to.. fuck me Cal," I said, gazing at his eyes before trapping his lips in a needy kiss. Whatever had came over me was working wonders as Cal moved his hands to hold my waist. He deepened the kiss, sending my head tumbling into the dirty gutter. Our lips attacked each others like feral dogs, the usually chaste gesture becoming wet and sloppy.

Cal's tongue swipe against my bottom lip, requesting entrance to my mouth. Access Accepted. I allowed his wet muscle in, moaning quietly at the way slick pooled in my underwear. Our tongues fought in a war against each other, a rivalry quickly forming as we both sought out dominance against each other's mouths. Though, as I expected, Cal won.

I pulled away, my breath heavy as I stared deep into Cal's eyes with my half-lidded ones. Without hesitation, Cal stood up, holding his hand out for me to take. I took it, trailing behind the Jedi to our shared bedroom. I had wanted this for a while now, but I didn't have the guts to ask, to act. But today, something came over me, a lust too powerful to ignore.

I flopped onto the bed once I saw it, watched as Cal crawled over my body. His planted his hands next to my head, staring down at my goofy smile with a beyond worried expression.

"What's wrong my boy?" I asked, reaching up to play with his hair gently.

Cal closed his eyes and took a deep breath before opening them back up again, exhaling. "I'm just nervous. I don't want to hurt you, or fail on trying to please you," he admitted, hand sliding up my shirt subtly.

My lips curved and I shook my head, "Cal, I know you'll please me, I'm sure of it."

Cal smiled back and got to work, jittery hands pulling my shirt off. Eyeing up my covered breasts, he built up the courage to slips both of his hands behind my back, feeling for the clasp. I arched my back so he had easier access to undo the restraining piece of cloth.