Mouth To Mouth Negotiations - Obi-Wan (Fluff)

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Kit broke his hand away from my shoulder. "When does Kenobi return anyways? The Council said his mission wouldn't take forever, I wasn't present when they held the meeting."

"He said at most a week, I never pay attention to what him and Master Skywalker have to say."

I gave out a puff of breath from my nose in the form of a slight laugh, my mind drowsy and my body starting to ache, the adrenaline rush wearing off. My best friend noticed this, concerned eyes watching as my eyelids drooped.

Ahsoka grabbed my arm, making my eyes widen as I'd almost zoned out for a moment while staring at my feet, wondering why my boots were oddly shiny. "I think Y/n needs some sleep, it was lovely chatting with you Master Fisto."

I sleepily waved to the nautolan, allowing Ahsoka to drag me down the Temple's halls towards my quarters.

"Hey 'Soka, you were joking about Obi-Wan only being like that around me, right?" I asked her, the door to my quarters open and ready for me to walk into for a peaceful nap.

She looked down at me, tan skin glowing beautifully in the bright light of the Temple, only offering me a cheeky grin before walking off. I rolled my eyes, stepping into my small room and dropping onto my bed, forgetting to rid myself of my boots and cloak.

•–•

It was common for me to see Obi-Wan after he had a mission, but this time I had waited till after he had his dreadful meeting with the Council that every Jedi had after missions. He must've been waiting for me, waiting to hear my eager boots running towards him.

I often had blissful dreams about running towards him, but instead of just stopping to talk with him, I'd hold my arms out, running till I collided his white clothed figure. The way his large arms would return the affection I gave, warming up my figure and pulling away just to kiss me on the forehead before reporting back to the Council.

I stood in front of an apartment door - specifically Obi-Wan's. My head was pounding out of my chest, bottom lip tightly held under my teeth as I fiddled with my thumbs. I wanted to knock so badly, to strut in there and ask my question in confidence, the question that I'd been asking myself all the while he'd been gone. I wanted to ask him this time, wanted to hear what he had to say.

I breathed in through my nose, the air cold as it rushed in towards my lungs, filling them deeply before I opened my mouth in an 'o' shape, breathing out. I collected my hand into a fist, staring at my curled fingers like they were some disgusting creature. I held my hand up, letting my knuckles tap against the door hard enough to alert whoever was inside.

One, two, three, I counted inside my head before letting the fist fall to my side, waiting for an answer.

The door opened, Obi-Wan standing there with a smile across his lips. "My favorite padawan. Come on in, Darling," he requested, backing away from the door.

I complied, making my way inside before turning back to look at him. Closing the door, he met my eyes. Warm blue irises that resembled a pond sparkled in the dim light of his hallways. He was beyond handsome, something out of a book, the hero of the story, the man nobody could have because he was always taken by some equally as attractive princess.

He stared down at me with loving eyes, making my breathing fall off track and my heart start to run ballistically again. Concern swept across his face in a heavy coat of emotional paint. "Is there something wrong?" he asked, a hand resting on your shoulder.

I laughed and shook my head, "Of course not, just some jitters from training earlier, you know how reckless Anakin can be."

Obi-Wan hummed, turning me away with his large, soft hand, leading me down the short hallway and into his kitchen. "I have tea brewing, why don't you take a seat?"

I smiled watching as he walked over to his tea kettle before turning off the stove, deeming the water hot enough. I watched as he - with no effort - pulled two mugs down from the top shelf, wearing a cocky smirk as he glanced at me.

I rolled my eyes, watching him pour the clear liquid, setting tea bags in both before making his way over to the table I sat at. He set one of the mugs down in from of me before sitting down with his own.

He examined me as we sat waiting, watching the way I so obviously chewed at the inside of my lip, my eyes locked onto the boiled water.

"You seem to have something on your mind, little one. Mind sharing?" he asked, taking the string of the tea bag and swirling it around a bit before setting it back over the side of the mug.

I swallowed thickly before answering with, "Uh, yes, actually. There's this question I've been meaning to ask you."

"And what might that question be?"

My breath what shaky in my chest, almost like I was asking him out on a date to Coruscant Cafe - like that one Jedi Knight had. I wanted to rip off the tails of that Twi'lek when she ran her index finger over his jawline so flirtatiously.

"Well, I was having a word with Ahsoka and.. are you only clumsy around me? Is that.. is that a thing?" I asked, confusion mushing up my brains like mashed potatoes.

Obi-Wan's deep chuckle echoed throught the large room. I looked down at my hands, embarrassment flushing through my body.

"Darling, look at me."

I raised my head, eyes meeting his with regret aching in my bones. I wanted to rewind time, go back to the moment I stood at his door. I could've just turned back, told him that I was sick and needed my rest.

"No need to feel embarrassed," he comforted, standing up, the back of his knees forcing his chair to move backwards. He made his way over to me, stopping just before my sitting figure. A finger lifted my chin, skin melting under his delicate touch. "What if it is a thing? What if I love making a fool of myself around you, love hearing that musical giggle?"

Adoration spilled into my eyes, his words leaving me almost breathless. Before I could respond with stutters and broken words, he continued. "What if I think you're more beautiful than any goddess to rule an element? What would you say if I told you that my heart yearns to see your face every day? My darling.. you mean more to me than the order could ever. Do you know that?"

"N-No Obi.. I don't," I replied, leaning into his touch as his hand came up to cup my cheek. The day I never thought would exist was here, better than I'd ever dreamed of.

"I can't help but be clumsy with you.. can't help but be so caught up in your beautiful heart and face. I could feel the conflict in you while I was gone, that something was troubling you. It hurt me that I couldn't be there soo-."

I stood up from my chair in an instant, cutting him off with a soft kiss against his lips. It was perfect, my arms wrapping around his neck, keeping him close. Obi-Wan melted into the kiss like his lips were wax against a burning flame, my attempt in shutting him up working as his hands led down to my waist, arms holding me close to his warm chest. The galaxy stopped for a moment, leaving just me and Obi-Wan, held to each other, bodies connected by hungry lips, a passionate kiss breaking some barrier we had both put up since we joined the order.

I peeled away, opening my eyes to meet his once again. "I love when you talk Obi, but they just looked so delectable," I said, moving my hand so my thumb could pluck at his bottom lip.

"Delectable? It sounds like you're describing a dessert."

"They most certainly taste like a dessert. Would you mind if I had another bite Obi? I don't think you would mind if I just ate them up," I cooed, pressing my lips against his once again, savoring the taste of his sweet, sweet lips in the low light of his humble apartment. Just me and my clumsy boy.

Star Wars Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें