Hmmm should I call Yuki? She said her class is doing a maid cafe but...

Which one is her class? There's too much maid cafe in this festival geez.

Oh well, we'll figure it out along the way.

• • •

Third person P.O.V

"Tch, it's so crowded here."

"Well it's a festival afterall. Just don't cause any trouble or else Min would be mad at you later."

"Hmph, she's the one who told us to go but where the hell is she?"

Hiroto and Tatsuya has come to visit the Toragami Gakuen's school festival.

The two walked around, buying takoyaki, yakisoba, and a few more food along the way. Tatsuya doesn't have a problem with this situation, but Hiroto just doesn't have a chance but to stick with him even though he didn't like it.

Though... No one really told him to not separate from the red haired guy.

"Stop complaining, even I don't like crowded place." The said white haired girl suddenly appeared bringing a pack of strawberry coated in chocolate.

"Why did you called us to come here anyway?" The grey-white haired took the strawberries from the girl.

"I just invited you... Doesn't mean you need to come."

"Ugh."

"Hiroto is just lonely without you around, Min."

"I'm not, shut up!"

Yukiko just sighed and hands out a flyer toward the two boys. "Here, I just thought you two would be interested in doing this."

Tatsuya took the flyer while Hiroto also lurks over it. "Toragami Soccer Expedition?"

"Hah??? You guys seriously doing this????"

Tatsuya thought to himself for a bit before saying what's on his mind, "Hm... Min, you sure this doesn't disserves Toragami Gakuen's team?"

The white haired girl simply shook her head and crossed both of her arms, "It's the other way around. We're the ones in the advantage here."

"Seriously? As always I don't get what you're thinking." Hiroto scratched his hair in confusion as Tatsuya agreed to him.

"Well, it's okay if you guys don't get it. I'm just offering you to participate in it. Whether you'll go to play or just to take a look it's up to you."

The two boys just silently thinking about what's in the girl's mind before deciding to take a look later.

"Putting that aside... What's with the outfit?"

The girl was wearing a black suit that resembles a butler's outfit and for once in a while she also tied her hair into a low ponytail. For people's who doesn't know her, they'll probably think that she's a good-looking pretty boy.

"My classmates forced me to dress up as a butler rather than a maid..."

"Pffft." The grey-white haired boy laughed at her deadpanned face as the red haired boy just smiled while sweat dropping.