"Well no more diet." Kai chuckled to himself and saw you standing with M/n not so far away.

Seeing your dad blink as his body took a screenshot you smiled lightly. "Wheres Y/n? Oh Y/n, I'm sorry dear I left my eye contacts off." Your dad made you feel better.

Usually occurring in everyone's life you were just a mere shadow, or an invisible person that they passed by.

He went up to you and pulled you into a hug, bringing in your mother who took a scowl off of her face. "Where's Eri?" He left the hug making you feel shattered hearing that specific name.

"I left no u-uh she's in the Todoroki household. I think Eri's just going to be switching back and fourth between coming here and over their because well." You knew it was so easy to say,

Still, you couldn't believe your eyes and mind it was real. It was surreal to you.

"She and Shoto broke up. I knew it wasn't going to well because of all that's going on, I'm sorry you had to go through a heartbreak my darling." Your mother pat your head as your dad nodded comforting your shoulder.

Don't put of a facade and tell me that you love me now, why even bring him up at this point? Or Eri, she wanted to stay with him. "Not me." You accurately spoke out loud, some how it matched up to what your mother was saying in her ears.

"Not you what? You're telling me you don't have feelings now?" Your mother was trying to crack you open enough, to let you know something that could change an entire scenario.

You wanted to scowl at her with a harsh glare, but no one else deserved those but you as everyone naturally told you off. "Yes. What's wrong with not having emotions?" You started with a sigh.

With a deep breath, this was the only time you would let out anything. "I don't think any of you can fit in my shoes. You don't know how I feel, you don't even know what goes through my mind all day. I'm not going to show anyone because I don't want your pity. I-I just want to be normal again." You held your chest the clenched with pain.

The only real pained that showed in your face was just a sparkle in your eyes. Other than that that could barley be seen, guilt and seriousness showed.

The sorrow duplicated by the moment you reminded yourself that no one was at your side.

"My darling Y/n I didn't, I'm so sorry I had no clue you were being chained down by so many things. But, why didn't you talk about it sooner with anyone?" Your mother said with watery eyes for you.

It was crystal clear, you were in a delirium. Your mental state was jumbled and you kept over thinking so much it didn't help being awareness to the people around you.

"Because everyone left me! Nobody likes me enough to even spill a sentence at me, and to know that I'm going to leave- the baby one day is even more of a weight on my shoulder." You almost revealed the ticket you were going to use one day.

That one day would come soon.

You stared back and forth at your mom and dad for a while, seeing them both with an almost petrified mixed with a melancholy look. All they saw was what you turned into in just a few weeks, moving into months.

I'm not surprised they don't understand. You smiled at them and pulled your parents necks down for a hug.

Slowly you felt their confused hands go around you again. Biting your tongue held back a great deal of shredding tears.

"I-I'm sorry that you have to hear things, I don't even know what's going on with me anymore. I just want to be taken away by something already because in the end, there's never stopping evidence to show that people I still care for do care about me." You emphasized and let them go.