part 5

Hi everyone.mai thodi pagal ho gayi isliye mai aaj hi update de rai hun jabki maine kal dene ka socha tha😅.anyways plz vote for the part and comment.
AND thanks for 550+reads and 80+votes i am very grateful.
Now without any furthur bakwaas
Lets start,
Screen focuses on an cute and lovely couple sleeping hugging each other.so they are revealed to be our preeran .sunrays fall on karans face.he wakes up cutely rubbing his eyes and found the love of his life cutely sleeping hugging him.he got lost in her innocence he kissed her forehead.due to this she woke up .she smiled seeing him
Karan:(lost in her)good morning my love❤
Preeta(smilingly):good morning bajarbattu.chalo hato ab muje jana hai aaj muh dikhai ki rasam bhi hai reception to ho nai paya ache se to ab muje muh dikhai mai koi problem nai chaiye.chalo chodo.karan nodded his head in no.
Preeta:karann chodo ab.
Karan:thk hai thk hai chod du ga lekin ek shart pe.
Preeta(confused): konsi shart.
Karan:(huskily):muje meri morning kiss do.(preeta widened her eyes)
Preeta:pagal ho chalo chodo muje koi kiss viss nai mile gi.
Karan:(nodded inno)eemhmm .no preeta luthra .
Preeta:(glaring him cutely)karann
Karan:(super cutely)babydoll plz na plz plz ek sirf sirf ek kiss plz plz babydoll plz plz sirf ek plzzzzzzzz.
Preeta melted at his cuteness.
Preeta:ok fine just one
Karan smiled widely amd pulled her closer and switched their position.so now karan was above preeta laying on the bed.he entagled their hands and withh one hand caressing her face and they kissed each other hungrily.
Preeta was ruffling his hairs .they broke the kiss after 5 mins.
Preeta:ho gaya chalo ab lemme go
Karan kissed her forehead amd said
Karan:hmm
They both got up when preeta was about to go but karan held her hand
Karan(cutely):suno
Preeta(smilingly turned)hmm
Karan:(super cutely and lovingly)i love u.
Preeta giggled and kissed his forehead.
Preeta(smilingly):love u more. both smiled.soon both got ready and went downstairs holdingg each others hand.everyone smiled seeing them.except kareena and mari hui aah.they sit beside each other.
Rakhi:preeta beta ab kaisa feel kar rai ho
Preeta :mai thk hun rakhi maa
They smiled.
Rakhi:acha beta tere paas sari to haina muh dikhai ke liye
Sherlyn (smilingly):han preeta agar nai hai to mai de deti hun ya hum shopping pe chalte hai.
Preeran got confused by her behaviour.
Preeta:nai nai sherlyn mere paas hai .
Soon they did breakfast and all the day sherlyn was behaving nicely with preeran while they were confused.now preeta was getting ready and was wearing her jewellery standing infront of the dressing table .when karan came inside and got mesmerized seeing her.she was not looking less than nai angel.he moved towards her and backhugged her.and preeta was seeing him through mirror smilingly.
Karan:(nuzzling into her):boht beautiful lag rai ho boht zyada.meri jan lene ka irada hai kya .preeta chuckled.thankyou chalo jake ready ho jao late ho ra hai.karan nodded.
Soon both got ready.look wohi hai jo show mai tha
Downstairs everyone started praising the couple. Everyone gave alot of compliments to preeta.soon the function got over without any drama(muje zyada khinchna nai tha so isliye😪😪)
Guests also left.now in the hall there were only family members except one ya there was one guest also.so she/he was revealed to be

Mari-hui-aah😪

When sherlyn said something
Sherlyn(teary eyes)muje aap sab ko kuch batana hai .
Kareena :(concerned)ha beta kya ho gaya aur aur tum ro kyu rai ho.

Sherlyn:(cryingly)Muje bolna tha ki aaj tak is ghar mai joo bhi bura huwa hai wo meri waja se huwa hai
Kareena:sherlyn ye kya keh rai ho tum
Sherlyn:SACH keh rai hu bua karan pe molestation ka case aur preeta aur karan ke beech mai misunderstandings papa ji ka accident papa ji ko seediyon se dhaka dena preeta ka accident preeta ki kidnaping sab kuch mere prithvi aur mahira ki wajah se huwa hai
Everyone got shovked and slapped mahira and sherlyn almost 50 times😂.
Sherlyn:(teary eyes) plz plz muje maaf kar dijiye muje apni galti ka ehsas ho gaya hai apko.muje jo saza debi hai de dijiye par plz muje maaf kar dejiye plz.
Rakhi:(with disgust)maine kabhi socha bhi nai tha ki tum itni giri hui niklo gi.
Kareena(°angrily): preeta aur karan sahi the tumare bare mai.
Aur mahira tum tum ye sab kaise kar sakti ho bhai ko dhaka diya tumne *slapped her 2-3 times again*how dare u
Mahira was sesing them with bloodshot eyes holding her cheeks
Soon they called police and asked them to arrest both sherlyn and mahira when preeta stopped .
Preeta:rakhi maa muje nai lagta hume sherlyn ko arrest karwana chaiye.use apni galti ka ehsas hai aur wo pregnant bhi hai aur agar wo ye sab nai kehti to pata nai ye mahira aur kitna bura karti.
Karan:han mom i think preeta thk keh rai hai.
Rakhi:thk hai preeta sabse zyada anyai tere sath hi huwa hai agar tu chahti hai to hum ise chod dete hai.inspector sahab mahira ko arrest kar lijiye.
They were about to arrest her when she pulled sherlyn and kept knife on sherlyn's neck.
Mahira:tumari wajh se sirf ye huwa mai tume nai chodu gi sherlyn.
But rishab saved her and sherlyn hugged him tightly.soon mahira got arrested and every one went to their respective rooms.

Preeran room

Karan was shown hugging preeta tightly.karan broke the hug.and looked at her both were seeing each otger intensely.karan pulled her into a bold dominant kiss.pouring all their love .after some time they broke karan removed her pallu and started kissing her neck while she was busy in moaning his name and caressing his hairs.he gave a love bite there while she moaned in love.
Preeta:ahh
Karan moved down and started giving wet kisses on her cleavage area and she was busy in moaning.he looked into her eyes she kissed him hungrily they broke after sometime she removed his shirt and started kissing his chest and bite his earlobe while he groaned.he couldnt controll by now so he again kissed her and took her in bridal style while kissing.maid her lay on the bed and broke the kiss.he looked into her eyes asking for permission she blushingly binked her eyes.karan smiled lights got dim and her moans were heard in the room.they became one in every sense.
Screen froze.

Bassssss boht romance likh liya is se zyada nai ata muje .i hope apko acha laga ho.muje ye mahira ka kissa khatam karna tha ab aage dekhu gi ki kya track likhu.ignore the typing mistakes.
PLZ PLZ VOTE KAR DENA AUR COMMENT KARKE BATANA KI KAISA LAGA .U CAN ALSO SUGGEST SOME IMTERESTING PLOT IN COMMENTS THANKYOU,
Next part will be uploaded after 15 votes😌
No precap kyuki filhal meri dimag mai kuch nai chal ra .