Stenbrough Smut

They are over 18 in this yes..
They are in college but it doesn't mention that yeah just keep that in mind, don't bully me. Anyways have fun 😍

Stan loved to do Bird watching, his favorite place to do it was high cliff areas. Stan has always been known as a weird kid due to his knowledge of birds. A group that people liked to call "The Losers." Went to a cliff to jump down into the water but their plans got interrupted be Stan the bird watcher on that cliff.

Richie looks over at the others, "should we just ignore him and do what we were going to do or go somewhere else?" He pushes up his glasses as he pointed over to Stan.
"Lets go somewhere else.. he is the Bird watcher, he might grab one and then try to touch us and give us decease's!" The one and only Eddie said that.

Bill had toke an interest to Stan, "Edd-die that's j-just ru-ude. You g-guys can go ahea-ad so-omewhe-ere else I'm goi-ing stay he-ere." He said while watching Stan, all Stan was doing was sitting there looking around. Stan hasn't noticed the Losers behind him.

Beverly nods, "okay guys lets go over there!" She points to a cliff nearby. They all nod and quickly walk off to the other one but Bill.
Bill walked a bit closer to him, he could hear a soft humming.. it was... comforting? Just like a mothers hum.
Bill was walking closer when he stepped on a stick. Stan flung his head around, "oh s-sorry I-I ju-ust w-wanted to s-see the v-view.." Stan gets up, "sorry I'll leave you too it, I've been here long enough." He wipes off some dirt off his clothes starting to walk off.

Bill grabbed his wrist, "d-don't l-leave ple-ease I- I'd ra-ather watc-ch the vi-iew with so-omeon-ne." He frowns a bit.

Stan was a bit shocked, "You know who I am right? You might get, "decease's"" he mocked like a popular kid would say.
Bill shook his head, "I kn-now y-you ar-re St-tan. I-Ignore the p-peop-ple who s-say th-hat.. t-they are j-just ru-ude."

Stan nods a bit, he was shocked he knew him but it made him smile, "Thank you. Everyone thinks I'm weird for liking birds but I don't even touch them.. but you're Bill right? You are part of The Losers so I heard. You guys seem pretty popular in not such a good way. Is it true The Bowers gang mainly targets you?"

Bill nods, "Y-yeah. Th-hey h-hate us b-beca-ause we a-are cool-ler th-han t-them." He had a bright smile on his face, realizing his hand was still on Stan's wrist so he let go., "S-sorry."
Stan shakes his head with a small laugh, "I can see with how cool your acting right now! It's fine.." he said about him holding his wrist. "Anyway's wanna sit down and enjoy the view?"

Bill nods, "I w-would lo-ove tha-at."
They both sit down at the edge of the cliff, their feet dangling off the side.
Bill slid off his shirt, "W-watch thi-is!" He then pushed himself off with his arms on the ground and jumped off the cliff into the water.

Stan gasps and he saw Bill waving at him to join him. He didn't want too at first but he didn't want to seem lame so he took of his shirt and also jumped into the water, he soon resurfaced with a gasps for air and then looks at Bill with a small laugh, "That was fun!"

Bill nods, "I k-know Ri-igh-ht!"
The Losers were also in the water but further down, they have been watching Stan and Bill and they were kinda shocked that Bill is even talking to him. Bill usually keeps to himself and the Loser no one else. It seemed Bill had a liking for Stan.

-Time Skip-

Stan was now walking to Bill's house for the first time. It's been two months since they meet and he is finally going over to his house. His palms were sweaty and he was nervous. He finally arrived he gulped and then knocked on the door.

Bill answered it with a big smile on his face, "C-come on-n in St-tan!" Bill moved out of the door way so Stan could come in.

Stan walks in looking around, "Oh wow it's nice here.."
Bill shut the door behind him, "T-thanks." Bill grabbed his hand leading him to the living room and sits down on the couch.
Stan starts to blush looking at their hands. Stan sits next to Bill, "So.."
It's never been this awkward between, neither of them knew what to say so Stan just whistles tapping his finger on his leg.