But sooner or later they arrived at the castle and all the girls thought that the red castle was a huge wonder to see up close and felt a little exciting to see what everything looks like inside. Everyone except Alerah of course, she could not care a single tiny bit.

She would not even care if she were deposed right now for not showing interest in the King's House. The driver stopped his horse and the steward said he would get off first and the girls were waiting to be ordered.

"There you are, Alecor. It was time. Is this the girls Prince Doran had sent to the royal family?" A guard appeared out of nowhere and shouted at the orderly.

"Jared! Yes, these girls are the ones like Prince Oberyn who apparently had chosen to send to us. Fortunately, once again that was not a purchase offer that many almost thought it sounded like before." Alecor told me.

"So good then we are insured with services at the moment and ... Prince Visery's wants you to help plan his evening for tomorrow. You have to hurry." Jared pulled his buddy and told him and became a little anxious that Alecor loved his job and hated letting his royals wait so long for him.

"Oh oh oh I have to hurry and I think I can let Lauris take over these for so long. LAURIS! LAURIS!" Alecor ran and called for the service manager who keeps an eye on his ladies.

Alecor ran in the long large tunnel corridor that led to the service department and there were all the jobs that all the servants worked and lived. The dining room, food storage, equipment, coal room, laundry room, their bedroom, sewing room and a little more.

The house guard who picked up Alecor looked at the ladies a bit until a certain older lady came out with her cane and extreme attitude that she showed off all the time.

"Jared, leave the girls alone. I need to examine them and then send them to work. Go now." Laurie ordered the guard with her cane.

"Certainly service mother." Jared joked a bit and went to his place.

"So go hurry in with you now. Just follow the straight path and do as I say." Lauris said and stomped with her cane as she herded her sheep.

The girls went in a row into the dark corridor and then after several meters Lauris shouted out and asked everyone to go to the left and go into a smaller corridor and there it came across a huge area of ​​a room with different kinds of people and then when the girls stood still and waiting nervously for what to do next.

Lauris came in after her new candidates and asked the woman who stood right in front of everyone to take over and make a safety check on the young ladies and fast and it was the medical woman who would check if they were healthy and well.

That was when Alerah started to get a little pissed and when the medical woman grabbed the girls and was going to make a simple feeling about it so when she approached Alerah she baked away and looked at her angrily.

But Lauris pointed and slapped Alerah a little lightly with her cane and showed her to stay in her place and behave her personally and looked angrily at her. Lauris immediately noticed that she would surely be a big problem and immediately promised to keep an eye on her.

She has been in this work all her life without breaking a rule or creating chaos for herself and some of her servants have been promoted because of her and have also managed to get a new or different life in life.

This little girl would not have succeeded with her little immature personality to ruin for her or for herself. Alerah glared at Lauris and still chose to follow his so-called new orders. In addition, the cane hurt her small leg, but Alerah was a patient woman and many did not even want to know about her in Essos since she was taken there when she was 15 years old.