Chapter 2 : The letter

The bell rings and Morana goes out of the class thinking about the letter she found in her locker. Who is the person that gave her the letter? It's probably a joke.. No it can't be a joke, the person that wrote it knew exactly what they were talking about since they said stuff about that nightmare she saw.. Morana's nightmares were the same for 10 continuous days. She knew something was wrong but things went too far... How did this mysterious person knew everything? 

M - I can't wait more I need to know who this person is and what is happening.

Morana checks her phone, time is already 10:13 she runs as fast as she can to the school yard and go at the meeting place. A girl in a brown hoodie with buggy clothes, green eyes and ginger hair is standing there behind a tree sitting with a notebook. Morana sighs and walks slowly, shy forward that girl. The girl sees her and grabs Morana from her arm and start running with her.

*I knew I shouldn't go to this meeting... I'm so terrified.*

M - WHAT ARE YOU DOING

- Trust me!

M - But.. I DON'T EVEN know you..

- Please TRUST me.

M - ALRIGHT. Ugh

- YES RIGHT THERE!!

M - WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU ARE RUNNING FORWARD THE CLIFF

- Um duh I know

M - WE ARE GOING TO FUCKING DIE AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW A LOT ABOUT MYSELF YET

-  JUST FOLLOW ME YOU AIN'T GONNA DIE.

The mysterious girl goes to the left of their way in a little yard with grass and goats and gets Morana with her.

M - What is this place?

- Something better than death

M - You right..

- I'm Ava

M - I like your name!

A -Thank you!

M - So let's talk about the nightmare or how do you know that stuff about me maybe?

A - Morana look. The nightmare you saw, I saw it too. You probably didn't recognise who that person in the dream was but I did, and it was you.  I saw this dream as many times as you did. I stopped ignoring it. It has a meaning behind it I'm sure! I read some books in our school library and I found out the meaning behind our names. My name is Ava short from Chava and it means life. Your name Morana means death. Our names has the exact opposite meaning. This has to do with the nighmares we saw. We both saw the same thing. And not only once... Let's find out about this. Together!

M - Ava I will help you find the truth behind this thing that connect us for so many nights. Can I call you my friend? I'm sorry for this weird question I'm not good at this I never had friends before... Or I could possibly had but I lost my memory..

A - YES ofc we can be friends! I don't have any either so that's a good start for both of us I guess!

The girls start walking to their homes both of them thinking about the conversation they had.