𝘙𝘜𝘓𝘌𝘚

➞   #1: Be kind and respectful
This is pretty self-explanatory. Everyone in the community — and outside — is to be treated with kindness and respect regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion and beliefs or opinions. We would like this community to be a positive, warm and comforting place. 

➞   #2: Be patient with our graphic designers
Just like you, our team of designers are balancing school/work along with Wattpad and may take awhile to get back to you with your purchases. (Please note that if they take way too long, you may remind the designer or reach out to the Admin/Co-Admins). 

➞   #3: Picking a designer
Read through all the graphic designers' bios and check to see which one suits your needs best. Complete the form for the designated designer. Please keep in mind that the designer has the right to reject your request for any reason. Also, if you fill in the form for an unavailable designer, your request may be ignored. 

➞   #4: Do not shop-hop
Shop-hopping is jumping from one graphic shop to the other asking for the same design. It is selfish, and a waste of the designers' hard work so do not do this.

➞   #5: Payment
Complete the payment only after you have been accepted. We won't attend to any complaints about the designer not accepting your graphic request even after you completed the payment. Give your designer credit somewhere in the book -- whether it's part of their payment or not. As well, please follow HeliophiliaCommunity and add this book to your library and reading list in order to get updates.  

➞   #6: Claiming your graphic
All graphics will be in a preview version and to claim it, you will have to complete your payment. Once claimed, you have to use the graphic for at least 2 weeks unless the designer says otherwise. If you refuse to claim the graphic under one week, you will be blacklisted and won't be able to use any of our services.