"Then I'll be expecting to meet my son-in-law," Kevin excitedly uttered.

"--in-laws-" he mumbled but Kevin was not able to hear.

"Did you say something, son" Kevin asked.

"See you soon dad, maybe in a week or two we'll come back home," he changed the subject.

Kevin didn't seem to care about what he mumbled, "Yes, take care, son. I love you."

"Love you too, dad," he said before cutting the call.

After the call ended, the three sighed in relief. The weight on their hearts temporarily lifted. "You think we can do it?" Zanjin asked worriedly.

Zhuocheng smiled and caress his cheeks, "we'll be fine baby," he assured him.

"He's right. We're all in this together," Haikuan remarked and leaned to kiss Zanjin on his forehead, he pulled back and turned to Zhuocheng and leaned to kiss his forehead as well.

"I love you, both," he mumbled as he caresses their cheeks.

They smiled widely at him, "I love you too," they said in unison.

"Well then, time for the rest of my two wives," Haikuan chuckled and pulled the two up as he stands from the seat as well.

He escorted them to their room then gently help them lay on the bed. Before going out, he pulled up their maternity clothes and gave a kiss to each of their tummies. the two giggled.

"Good night, sweethearts," he whispered on their bellies.

.

"Where are we going, boss?" Yibo asked Xiao Zhan as his eyes are fixated on the road. After Xiao Zhan arrived from his work. He told Yibo that they will be going out, they immediately changed clothes and went out of the house.

Now they were driving to the town. They arrived in front of a tailor shop, Yibo looked up at the sign, then looked at the suits and dresses that are displayed on the window. It looks fancy and expensive.

"What are you standing there for?" Xiao Zhan called out to him, with an eyebrow raised. He flinched as he snaps out of his astonishment at the establishment in front of him.

He immediately followed behind as Xiao Zhan started walking again. Upon opening the door, a staff welcomed them with a bow.

"Good evening, master Zhan. How may we help you?" She welcomed them with a wide smile.

"Is tailor Yubin on the clock?" He asked her.

"Yes, master Zhan. Please allow me to guide you inside as we call Mr. Yubin," she bowed once again as she guides them to a fancy seat just in front of the fitting room. Another staff holding a tray of teacups and a teapot in his hands.

He put down the cups and carefully pour the tea.

"Please help yourselves, master Zhan and dear gentleman," the lady staff uttered and went out of their sights to call the tailor.

Zhan pick up the cup and sipped on the tea, while Yibo on the other hand is a bit fidgety. It's the first time he entered a fancy establishment. Everything looks fragile and in just one touch they break in front of his eyes.

"W-why are we h-here, boss?" he stuttered as he looks around, he's too uneasy to relax a finger.

"What else, getting you a suit," Xiao Zhan simply answered that made Yibo's eyes went wide.

"B-But why? I-I can just use a suit, bought from an ordinary tailor shop..." he uttered, his heart is pounding hard.

Xiao Zhan raised an eyebrow at him, "You think I'll let you humiliate me in front of everyone with a cheap suit?" he bitched out.

"B-but boss. I-it's not like I c-can escort you all ar-around..." he muttered.

Xiao Zhan sighed, "You will escort me, indeed. What's the problem with that?" he said then sip on his cup again.

"B-but--" he was about to reason out again when Xiao Zhan cut him off.

"Don't but me, you'll escort me and that's final. You need a fine suit so even everyone is just looking, I can brag about you," he simply said.

Yibo's cheeks flushed, his heart pounded, this time, it's a beat of happiness.

While Yibo gets all blushing, someone just popped out in front of them.

"Master Zhan, glad to see you again" a voice of a man suddenly heard at the silent atmosphere they had. He immediately looks up and sees who it was, a man in a fine suit is standing before them.

"I just saw you last week, what are you getting so excited about?" Xiao Zhan uttered coldly.

"Bubu, so salty, Master Zhan~" the man chuckled, then someone caught his attention. "Oh, who's this fine gentleman? You're butler?" he asked as his eye fixated on him.

"Nah, my escort on my parent's commemoration," he said then sip on his tea.

"Oh, an omega?" the man asked curiously.

"No, he's an alpha," Xiao Zhan.

"Ah, I see. I see, I cannot tell since I'm a beta," he chuckled. "I'm Yubin, by the way. Master Zhan's personal tailor," he uttered and handed him his hand.

"Wang Yibo, Boss' servant," he said and shook hands with him.

Then Yubin turns his head to Xiao Zhan, "By the way, Master Zhan, what can I help you? Is it for this man?" he asked as he pertains to Yibo, "Since you already got your measure last week and you had picked your preference," he added.

"Yeah, make the something elegant for my servant that matches mine," he instructed.

Yubin smiled mischievously as he nods, "I see," he agreed as ideas pour inside his head. His smile went wide when he finally figured it out.

"Then let's start measuring!" he exclaimed happily as he pulled Yibo up, dragging him to the other room where he will get his measurements. Yibo's eyes went wide, suddenly dragged without his mental state prepared, while Xiao Zhan on the other hand is not bothered and peacefully drinking his tea.

-----

A/N: I wonder when will I drop the bomb. whoops--- ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)