Chapter 3- Jiya Rescues Pari

Start from the beginning

She had finished the whole soup and still her father hadn't come. Pari took out her phone and clicked her selfie. She sent that picture to her friend who had told her that her Papa is a busy person. "Now, I will show him, that my Papa loves me more than his work.", she told to herself in a low voice. Aakash messaged her. His message read, 'Oh Pari, your Papa isn't there with you in the picture, so I can't believe that he took you out.' Pari frowned and got off the chair. She went to find her father.

"Oops! Papa had told me to stay here only but, it's okay. I'll say sorry to him.", she smiled and began searching in different rooms and corridors but did not find Samarth. She went and peeped inside each and every room in the restaurant. 

She entered a room, which was apparently a store room. She went inside searching Samarth calling, "Papa, Papa where are you?" She was suddenly startled by a loud thud. She ran towards the door and saw the door closed. She held the door knob from from both of her little hands and tried to pull it hard. She pressed her one foot on the door and began pulling the door in her direction. The door wouldn't open. She pulled it so hard that she almost fell back forcefully. Pari started crying and shouting for help, "Papa!! Papa!! Is someone there? Save me, open the door!!", she shouted on top of her lungs while shedding tears.

---------------------

"Bhaiya, I'll go to the washroom haan? Okay Mom?", Jiya asked sweetly. She went towards one of the waiter and asked, "Umm, where is the washroom?". "It's to the left ma'am", the waiter replied with a polite smile and Jiya too smiled in response. She began walking in that direction. 

She walked while her eyes were on the floor and instantaneously she bumped into a rock hard chest. The bump was so sudden that her foot twisted and she was about to fall on the floor on her back. She closed her eyes anticipating the fall but when she soon realized she was hanging in the air. She opened her eyes and saw a well built man. He had saved her from the fall. She recollected him to be the child, Pari's father, Samarth. They both looked into each other's eyes and shared an eye lock before he helped Jiya stand up straight. She smiled at him.

"What the hell! Can't you see and walk? What are your eyes there for? Do you even know how to use them?", Samarth yelled at her, not recognizing her. Jiya flinched at his tone. She too had to say something, "Ohh! Mister, it's your fault too. Hadn't you been busy on your stupid phone, we would have bumped into each other." The amount of courage in Jiya's voice astonished Samarth. He looked at her with his one eye brow raised and took a dangerous step towards her, "I very well know girls like you. You pretend to hate me so that I can fall for you. But, Miss, don't forget I am Samarth Saxena, I don't fall for girls like you." He pointed towards her with his cellphone in her hand and turned to walk away.

"Oh Hello! I don't pretend anything okay? I come out the way I am. And, what did you say, I am pretending to hate you? Listen, Mr. Saxena, I wasn't having any feelings for you now but now I understand, you are meant to be hated, meant to be despised." She scoffed at him looking directly in his eye. His anger rose. No one in his whole life had talked to him the way she had. 

He held her arm tightly. "What did you say? Hmm? Mean to be, what?" He looked at her with hate shining through his eyes, she needed to be taught who he was. Jiya winced but at the same time clutched his arm which was on her hand, "Men...Men like you are biased. Hypocrite. Having two faces. One sweet and the other one, sour. Leave me!", she spat at him with anger. He left her arm, "My daughter must be waiting for me, I will ruin you later.", saying this Samarth walked away from her. She twisted her lips at him from behind and went in the direction of the washroom.

--------------------

"Please...Please, someone open the door.", Pari's voice had lowered. She was tired from all the shouting. She just wanted to run in the arms of her father and hug him tightly. She cried and her voice could be easily heard outside, but fate wasn't on Pari's side as the whole corridor outside was deserted.

"Please, open the door. I am stuck inside." Pari bet her fist on the door loudly. Fortunately, Jiya was passing through the same door and she heard that. "Who is it?", she asked a bit scared. "Dr. Aunty?", Pari had instantly recognized Jiya's sweet voice. "Pari, bachha is that you?", Jiya asked as she recognized Pari's voice too.

"Yes, Aunty please save me! Some bad uncle locked me in here." , Pari cried. "Okay bachha, it's alright. I will save you okay? I am here bachha. Wait for me haan? I will call someone to open the door.", Jiya said and instantly rushed to call someone. Pari wiped her tears as she found some hope in Jiya. 

"Excuse me!", she called a waiter. The waiter turned towards her. "Actually, a kid is stuck in on of the rooms in the hotel, can you please open that door?", she asked the waiter, her voice laced with fear. "Please ma'am show me the way.", the waiter asked and Jiya guided him to the room. They reached the room and Jiya shouted, "Aunty is here okay bachha? Don't worry, I've got an uncle for you." Pari stood up and smiled.

"Am so sorry ma'am but the person who has the key already went to his home. His shift has finished.", the waiter bent a little and said in an apologetic tone. "What? What do you mean by that? That little girl is stuck in there. You'll have to save her at any cost.", shouted Jiya, now loosing her cool demeanor. The waiter stood in silence as someone came rushing towards them.

"Pari, where are you beta? I've been finding you from-", Samarth was interrupted by Pari who shouted, "Papa, I am stuck here. Please save me! Please Papa." "Yes, My Sweetheart, I will save you. Have patience, my Princess." Jiya looked at Samarth. Was he the same man who had misbehaved with her few minutes back? "Waiter? What the heck you are doing? Do you even know who I am? You can lose your job if my daughter doesn't come out right now.", he growled at him.

"I am sorry Sir, but at the moment we don't have the key to this door.", the waiter said politely. Samarth grabbed his collar immediately and screamed, "My daughter is stuck inside and you say-". Jiya felt bad for the waiter but she was feeling even worse for Pari. She quickly interrupted Samarth saying, "I have an idea. I will try opening the door, through my hair pin.". Samarth liked her suggestion and his hold on the waiter's collar loosened. "No, Ma'am you can't do that. That's against the rules and decorum.", the waiter cut them off. "To hell with your decorum. If this is how Pari will come out then let this be. You go on.", he motioned Jiya to proceed with her idea. She rolled her eyes at him and took out a hair pin from her hair carefully.

"Bachha, you just wait okay? I will open the door soon?" She bit her lip as she tried to twist the pin into the door knob in an attempt to open it. She tried many ways and at last it opened. Samarth and Jiya both sighed at the same time and looked at each other. She opened the door and sat down on her knees. Instantly, Pari came and hugged her. She hugged her too and began caressing her back. She felt her back getting drenched with Pari's tears but she didn't mind. She broke the hug and wiped the tears from her face. "Ae? You are a brave girl no? You are a fairy. Pari! Don't cry. See, Papa's here." 

Pari smiled and went towards her father. He went down on his knees as he engulfed his daughter in for a hug. Pari hugged her father. He ran his fingers along the length of her hair and kissed her cheek. Pari broke the hug and said, "I will not cry. I am a brave girl. Yes, right Papa?" She looked at her father for his agreement. Samarth smiled as he kissed her hand. 

Pari went towards Jiya and tugged her salwar. Jiya sat down on her knees and held Pari by her arms and looked at her questioningly. "Aunty, thank you for saving me.", said Pari. "It's okay, Pari. You're okay now?", she questioned with a smile. "Yes, aunty.", replied Pari. She then asked, "What's your name Aunty?". Jiya smiled at her and said, "Jiya. That's my name." Pari exclaimed, "Jiya, 4 letters, Pari 4 letters...same same!", Pari smiled as Jiya giggled.

"Okay Pari, now it's time to go home. Let's go okay?", Samarth asked her. Pari nodded and held her father's fingers. They both walked and Jiya looked at Pari leaving. She smiled. Pari stopped making Samarth stop mid way. He looked at her with a questioning expression. She freed her hands from his hold and ran towards Jiya. Jiya looked at her coming and sat on her knees. "Ae, Pari. What happened?", she asked with a sweet smile. Pari smiled and kissed Jiya on her cheek. "Thanks once again Jiya aunty." Jiya was shocked by her sudden action but smiled when she heard her name called out in Pari's sweet voice. "It's okay Pari.", she said and Pari bid her good bye. She ran back to her father who was looking at the whole scenario with a blank expression.