Chapter 1 My Crush

Hi
Here's a bit of back story, you are new to this neighborhood this is after the defeat of king Mercenare and you are 14 years old
Your POV
I just moved here yesterday and I will go to sea shell bay middle school tomorrow , It's 5 in the evening now I just thought I'll visit the sea shore I was walking around the beach when I bumped into someone when I looked up I  saw a boy he had beautiful blue hair and yellow eyes ...
Y/N: I'm sorry I should have looked at where I was going .
Ira: It's fine .
Y/N: oh at by the way I love your hair and your beautiful yellow eyes.
Third person POV
Ira looked at you blushing as he usually doesn't get compliments .
Ira: Thank you ... I'm Ira by the way
Y/N: oh hi Ira , I'm Y/N do you want to be friends.
Ira: umm ok I don't have much friends so yeah .
Third person POV
Y/N and Ira kept talking for a while and found out they had a lot in common.
Y/N: Where do you live
Ira : I live close by I'll see you around
Third person POV
Saying this he disappeared
Time skip to night time
Ira's thoughts
I wondered who was that Y/N she was really sweet and pretty, I never had a good time in my life except then when I was with her
Your thoughts
Ira Ira ... how were you able to steal my heart so quick why are you so relatable and handsome I love you Ira.
Time skip to next day at school
Your POV
It's the first day of school a new start new school and new friends but I still wonder who was that Ira that's when...
Maya - Hi you must be new I'm Maya Aida .
Y/N: Hi Maya , I'm Y/N.
Maya:Well my friends went out without me yesterday so I guess I'm a bit sad now ... oh sorry to tell you about my problems it was on my mind .
Y/N:oh it's totally fine , but you know your friends are your friends because they love you you can feel the love the doki doki when your near them.
Maya: ( surprised) you know what doki doki is !
Y/N : yup .
Maya: Cool , Do you want to hangout with me and my friends after class ? And thank you for reminding me that my friends love me .
Y/N : your welcome and sure I would love to hangout.
Time skip to after class
Third person POV
Maya introduces Y/N to her bffs because they don't know much about Y/N other than the fact she is in their class, then Y/N Maya and the rest of the gang went to the beach , they all went to get snacks from the near by shop but Y/N wasn't hungry so she said she will wait for them . Y/N is waiting when she sees Ira again...
Y/N : Ira wait !
Ira: oh hi Y/N how are you ?
Y/N: I'm good , what about you?
Ira : I'm fine and I want to tell you something Y/N.
Y/N: ok , what is it ?
Ira: since yesterday...
Third person POV
Maya and the rest of the glitter force gang arrive.
Maya: STOP IRA GET AWAY FROM HER !
Y/N: what wrong M
Mackenzie: stay back Y/N !
Natalie: what do you want Ira.
Y/N : You guys know that dude .
All the glitter force :Glitter force make over
Glitter spade- sparkle fl
Third person POV
Y/N runs towards Ira and screams
Y/N: STOOOOOOOOPPPPP!!!
Third person POV
Everyone was silent then
Clover: He is a Mercenare he might harm you .
Ira: I'm not here to harm anyone , I was just talking to my friend Y/N.
All Glitter force ( including Regina): FRIEND
Y/N: You guys are being so mean to poor Ira he didn't even do anything
Third person POV
Y/N runs away
All Glitter force ( including Ira and Regina )
Wait
I'm this is the first chapter hope you guys liked it sorry if it was too short I will come up with the second one soon till then you can read my other book Player x reader.