👸💫Happy Birthday Princess Ani💫👸

Mere ghar aayiMere ghar aayiEk nanhi pariEk nanhi pariChaandani ke hasinRath pe sawaarMere ghar aayi hooMere ghar aayiEk nanhi pariEk nanhi pari

Mere ghar aayi
Mere ghar aayi
Ek nanhi pari
Ek nanhi pari
Chaandani ke hasin
Rath pe sawaar
Mere ghar aayi hoo
Mere ghar aayi
Ek nanhi pari
Ek nanhi pari

A small little fairy was born today, who brightened up everyone's life around her with her smile and cute cute talks. She was unique, like no other and that is why she was named Ananya or say Princess Ani. 

This cute little bundle of joy has today grown up to be a big strong girl who knows to fight her own battle and win everyone's heart with her talks and is very very creative. So get ready with your wishes everyone as Princess Ananya is about to come. 

There came a beautiful girl dressed in off-shoulder shaded purple and pink combination beautiful princess gown. the neckline of the dress was covered with flowers and a long cape was flowing at the back. Her hair was kept on one side with hair from both sides pinned at the back and a small white princess tiara was adorning her head. _love_is_you_

 _love_is_you_

Time for first wish, 

Mera Bacchaaaaaaa!!!!! 

Wish you a very very happy Birthday my Princess. May you grow with wisdom, strength, happiness and good health with long and healthy life. You are very very special to me and that can't be put into words but I know you know my feelings. With you I feel a connect, a responsible bond which makes me protective and possessive towards you. The time when you message me Diduuuuuu... I feel like my breath is back. Teri cute cute baatein, gussa hoke mere se baat nahi karne ki acting as you want all my attention.*giggling* But I must say tum acting bohot achi karti ho and you have trapped me many times. But then it's fun to manofy you. Bas tu mere se phone par baat nahi karti, which I guess I will have to work on more. You are really a little baby for us, always be the same and never let anything or anyone take that innocence from you away.