The breakup <\3

stop reading. 

exit. 

this is on you. 

look...

I told you no.

still, going?

what the actual fuck- anyways-

(intro sonics pov)

"d-daddy?~" Shrek said in his normal yet needy voice as he rolled over in the bed to look at me. "what is it?" my raspy voice filled the room as I took in the dreadful smell of ass and semen. "well uh... I don't know you seem kinda mad?.. did I do something wrong?" I tch and roll my eyes. "I don't know kitten did you?" he stayed silent. "it's SpongeBob, isn't it? I know the taste of you're ass and that isn't it!" his eyes widened and filled with tears. "h-how dear you.. i would never cheat on you! I only love you...." the closet door slammed open "Lies! you didn't say that last night you sexy hunk of green meat. you bent over just fine with no problem." yelled the yellow sponge dressed in only his tight-fitting boxers. it made me drool the look of his tinny ass- oh shit I wanted it on my face. "i- whatever! so what sponge daddy does it better than you! I'm not ashamed to admit that. he knows what makes me happy a-and I'm running away with him! we are over sonic!" Shrek said with tears running down his cute face I bit my lip keeping in my words and simply nodded. "whatever you need my love... just know his hands will never fit in that tight ass like mine did." tears pooled in his eyes as he pulled on his cat boy hoodie and thigh high stockings. along with his tinny shorts. they made me wish he would never leave... but I knew it was for the best. "just... don't flush before you leave... i love the smell of you" he sighed and nodded leaving with his sexy new little boy toy. 

(hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wtf                did I just write- wth did you read?- haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)