As my schedule is quite packed and I can't manage all on my own, Vicky appointed me a personal assistant. Her name is Tanu Mehta. She is also annoying at times. Wearing all these tight short micro mini skirts and I told her specifically not to come to work in skimpy wears. Sometimes her top always reveal her cleavage. What's wrong with these women out there? All are dying hard to woo me. She is intelligent handling my schedule and advising my partners etc but I don't like this side of her.

Today morning, I saw Mehak was up early and busy decorating the house, yes, I remembered now she told me there is pooja in the evening and she told me specifically to come home early as we need to be performing the pooja together. I planted a kiss on her and told her not to worry about it and will be back on time. But here I am stuck in shooting and I told the crew to pack up but they insist to settle this shoot short while, so we don't need to come back tomorrow. I am glad I don't need to be here tomorrow, I can spend the whole day with my loved ones. I am in middle of shoot and few calls from Mehak came unanswered and even Vicky called me few sometimes to check on my whereabouts. I keep calm till we announce the chef of the week and elimination round done and I rushed immediately to the carpark, but some annoying contestants coming for me to make some conversations on the dishes and some nonsense conversation I need to entertain all these till I sign at the crew to make way for me to get home quickly or else today I am done. I know I can convince maa but Mehak and Aarushi is difficult to deal.

To add on to my agony this Delhi traffic, I slammed at the steering wheel, I know what is going to happen at home.

Mehak's POV

My life our life has changed since the birth of Aarushi. We both love Shaurya immensely. Shaurya is absolutely a darling husband anyone will ask for and he is an amazing dad too. He showers us both with lots of love and he was not like the usual business man Shaurya Khanna. Any moment he finishes his meeting, or the day he doesn't have much busy schedule his place is at home, to play with Aarushi to cook for her, her favourite western cuisines like pizza and pasta. He can feel I am being little jealous as he always does whatever she asked for, but he didn't forget to do my favourite chocolate lava cake with strawberries and burnt cheesecake. My love and admiration to him goes up to another level. The earlier days when Aarushi came into our life it was chaotic, but it was equally a moment of joy for all of us. But I was clueless when she cries nonstop and whenever maa, maasi or chachi wants to do some home remedy on her to stop crying but nothing will work except when Shaurya comes and carried her off and place her on his shoulder. The shoulder which I usually find solace its her favorite spot now. I cringe at my own thoughts. During the midnight feeds she don't fall sleep but wants to stay up and play. I feel bad for Shaurya as he needs to attend to his work matter, he never neglected me for once and our clingy baby. He uses the baby sling and she will be fall asleep on is chest while he does his office work. Now Aarushi is going to be 4 years old this October. She started to go to preschool. Vicky is her favourite chachu so he will send her to school in the morning.

Shaurya is now quite busy with his TV show, India Super Cook Season 2. The show which changed my life, our life and how I met Shaurya and he always criticize my cooking style but end up he will like it but as usual Khadoos kahinka, he wont comment positively. He didn't want to join the ISC team, but the producer and the team wants him to be a part of ISC this season as ISC season 1 was super hit. I know he have put off some business proposals during my pregnancy time this time I don't want him to miss his business adventure. Once in a blue moon he travels to Jaipur and its always a day trip. He makes it a point by midnight he comes home as Aaru wants Shaurya to tell bedtime story. But since this ISC started Shaurya hardly at home, I miss him terribly poor Aaru she misses her papa too. Though the show is just on weekends, but he is busy involved in the idea collaboration, sometimes he is endorsing products and now his own organic vegetable mart coming up in Delhi, he is busy for the license etc progress. He is one hardworking man. Just another few more weeks and the show will be over and Shaurya promised us he will be at home and will not be as busy as what he is now.