Of course Nayeon knew about it, Lisa told her about her preference one night when Lisa flew back to New Zealand when she was around 14 years old. Living in a country that probably has all walks of life, she was not surprised at all.

"Just harmless fun anyway."

"You know it's not going to be harmless, Jennie." Nayeon only uses her legal first name when she's dead serious but Jennie doesn't really care.

"It would be."

"Why can't you just do what she did when we were little instead of doing what you plan on doing? This is never harmless, Jennie. She's a good kid who made bad decisions, we all did when we were kids. Don't do this."

"All I remember during that vacation in Auckland is her giving me the worst last two days of my life. Whatever happened before that were all like a blur. Hers stood out til this day."

"Then tell her about it! I told you she wanted to apologize but you flew home."

"Shouldn't stop her confident ass to ask for my parents' number from you."

Nayeon sighs. There's no end to this. "You expect an 8 year old kid to ask for a damn number of someone she barely knew? What do you think she's gonna tell your parents? Hi Ma'am, I am the girl who made your daughter cry in Auckland. Please forgive me. Like that?"

Jennie shrugs. "She could."

"You're unbelievable."

"It's just some harmless fun, Na. Don't sweat it."

Nayeon is not liking this at all, one way or another someone will totally get hurt and she's afraid that it's Lisa. Before they stop contacting each other, Lisa pretty much told Nayeon a lot of things especially about her parents.

As Nayeon grows up, she finally understands why Lisa did all that. Still doesn't justify her being an absolute shithead though but Nayeon understands the need of attention that Lisa had never gotten from her parents.

Of course Jennie didn't know all of this, what she and Lisa talked privately will always be just for the two of them and if she was even allowed to tell Jennie about it, she doubts that the latter would even give a single damn.

She's going to stir away on this one, for now.

***

"Okay that's it, 20 minutes break everyone!" Taemin says to everyone in the dance studio.

Lisa sits and leans her back against the wall sized mirror, closes her eyes while trying to regain her breathing and her head leaning against the reflective glass.

"I am so out of shape!" Jongin grunts, slumping himself beside Lisa.

"I thought you did not stop dancing?"

"I did for about a year just so I could pass the entrance exam. And you? You stopped dancing for two years and why in the hell are you not exhausted after all that floor routine?"

Lisa opens her eyes, turns her head towards the guy but never letting her head move away from the mirror. "Taekwondo, remember?"

"Right. I forgot about that." He then chugs from his tumbler filled with cold water.

While waiting for Taemin to comeback, Lisa grabs her phone to check her emails and messages. She still hasn't replied to any of Jennie's messages.

She plans to ignore it to be honest but not wanting to increase her never ending guilt, Lisa types in a quick reply.