Jonathan Davis x Fem! Reader

(Of course I was gonna do Jonathan first, Jonathan is my king he can have me like for sure.)

You were sitting at the home of your beloved boyfriend, reading a book, late in the afternoon. Your boyfriend had gone on tour, so you watched over his house for him, tending to his pets, and taking care of his kids, if the kids wanted to go on tour they would have but they decided to stay home. You were at home kinda missing him wishing he could come back home soon, saddened by this, his dog Kaos could see this so Kaos had came up on the couch you were sitting on and laid down right next to you and placed his head in your lap. Moving the book out of your way, you chuckled and pet Kaos head. His two youngest kids had entered the room turning on the TV, "Any news on when your father's coming home?" You ask his kids. "Nope" Pirate responded. You look down in disappointment. "Okay then." You responded. You closed your book, you got up from the couch and left for yours and Jonathan's room with Kaos following right behind you. Pirate and Zeppelin silently chuckling to themselves as they had a plan. You go to bed throwing the covers over you, and Kaos jumping up on the bed and curled up to your chest. you were sobbing as you missed Jonathan, you would message him if you would but you'd feel like pest if you did, so you never tried it, you started to feel more drowsy by the second and you went to sleep. 

Out in the living room Pirate and Zeppelin are plotting to surprise you, "Okay, go see what she's doing." Pirate had said to his younger brother. Zeppelin had went into the room, only to see you sound asleep. He went back to his older brother. "She's sleeping" Zeppelin had responded. "Perfect!" Pirate had said silently being careful not to wake Y/N. He got his phone out and started to text his father, Jonathan. They knew Y/N missed Jonathan, and his tour was close to ending so they all planned for Jonathan to come home as a surprise for Y/N. Pirate texted his father that Y/N was sleeping and it was safe come home. Jonathan said he was on his way and he wouldn't be long. About 30 minutes later Jonathan arrived home, Zeppelin checking to see if Y/N was still sleeping, Zeppelin gives his father a signal that he's good to go, Jonathan sets his bags down his dog's excited to see him but his sons try calming them down in order not alarm Y/N. Jonathan slowly and silently walks in sees Y/N's (body type) B/T sleeping figure her (hair length) H/L (hair color )H/C hair on her (skin color) S/C face. He softly brush some of the hair out of her face not yet disturbing her, he leans down brushing some of his dreads over face as he leans down to kiss her forehead, this was enough for her to stir awake, her eyes blurred and heavy from crying could only make out a shadowy figure, trying to clear her vision only to see the goofy smile belonging the one person she had longed to see for a while, Jonathan. "hello~" Jonathan said silently, only to be pulled down to the bed in a hug by his girlfriend. "I missed you too." Jonathan said knowing why.  She brought her face up from his chest "B-but when I asked the kids if you would be coming home they said-" She was about to finished that sentence only to see the kids at the door way smiling finally piecing together what they were up to. "You knew, didn't you?!" she yelled only for the kids to start laughing. She chuckled at the kids plan, she got up and helped him up. She hugged him glad that her boyfriend was back. "I missed you too Y/N." giving her a kiss on the lips, pulling away he said "It's good to be home" He said as he stroked Y/N's face. The rest of the day was whining down and coming down to an end, Jonathan ordered Chinese take out for everyone and everyone was content. Y/N lies down in bed reading her book as Jonathan walks into the room and gets under the covers with her cuddling up to his woman's torso, Y/N sees this out of the corner of her eye and sets her book down on the nightstand next to her and gives him a hug back. "I missed you hon" she says as Jonathan nuzzles into her.  "Missed you too".

Well that's it for the first chapter I made to kick off the story book, bye.