𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

Start from the beginning

"So we aren't greeting the best aunt ever anymore?" Sasha teased, her smile large as she snatched Jiyu away from Connie and hugged him tightly. Jiyu tapped her shoulder signalling that she was taking the life out of him.

"Nice to see you Y/n." Armin smiled, "Armin you saw me this morning don't act like this is our first time meeting in four years." You chuckled. Johnny wheeled the wheelchair up closer to the tree. He held the chair still allowing you to throw yourself out of the wheelchair and sit beside Armin. "I don't know how you do it Y/n, if I lost a leg I'd be so lost." Mikasa said, looking at your left leg.

"You get used to it." You smiled. Johnny took a seat next to you as you all began to conversate. Jiyu and Connie weren't following in though they were both far too busy messing with ants to care about the conversation you all were having.

Though it was weird to think about you felt like these people were your family even though they had no blood relation to you. Armin, Mikasa, Jean, Sasha, and Connie have been with you for a long time now helping you with more than you could ever repay them.

It seemed like only yesterday it was when you couldn't stand to see them but now you are crowded around a tree with them sharing laughs and old stories.

Your mind seemed to flood out of the conversation with the group, your eyes landing on the small gravestone by the tree.

"Eren Jaeger."

The words that were deeply carved into the stone was your first and last love. The name of the boy who changed your life. It was almost like he was still with you sometimes. Planting kisses on your cheek as you talked with Armin or throwing his shoulder over you as he smiled brightly.

"Hey mom?" You ripped your mind from your thoughts and looked at Jiyu. "Yes?" "Can I sit in between your legs?" He asked, something he often did. You nodded as Jiyu sat in between your legs. Resting the back of his head onto your chest and he melted to your touch.

"Mom, would dad have liked me?" Jiyu asked, the question took you by surprise. He had never asked about Eren before. "Yes, he would have loved everything about you. From the tips of your toes to the top of your head." Jiyu snickered a little bit at your words.

"You know he actually named you." You said, rubbing his head. "Really?" Jiyu asked, excitement lacing his voice. You hummed in response to him. "Your name means freedom in Japanese." "Freedom? That's kind of silly mom." Jiyu said, you let out a soft laugh at him.

"The meaning of freedom met so much more to your father than you'll ever know. He wanted it more than anyone I will ever meet or have met. But thanks to him he got his wish of freedom but not for him, for everyone." "Did he really want it that much?" "Yes, and he got it for you Jiyu."

"What do you mean mom?"

"He got freedom for you, so you can live a happy life. If anything Jiyu, you were the reason he fought harder for freedom. You are the freedom your father sought."

You smiled, looking up at the tree Eren was buried under. The green leaves on the tree blew in the wind, the crisp spring air filling your lungs.

You looked through the tree branches more and saw a bird looking back at you. The bird seemed to look at you for a long period of time before chirping softly towards you and spreading its wings and flying away. You smiled brightly, small tears forming in your eyes.

Thank you Eren, for wanting freedom and giving it to everyone. Thank you for teaching me how to love and how too sick to my goals in life no matter how hard. That Heart of Yours was gold Eren, I hope you thought mine was too- no matter what happened to us in the past. I'll meet you in another life Eren; where we can finally be together and enjoy the rest of time. I love you, you idiot.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

That's a wrap! Thank you so much for reading my first completed book! I can't express my happiness when I get told you all enjoyed the story through out the book, though the ending is bitter-sweet so was the real ending of AOT so I must return the...

That's a wrap! Thank you so much for reading my first completed book! I can't express my happiness when I get told you all enjoyed the story through out the book, though the ending is bitter-sweet so was the real ending of AOT so I must return the feeling haha. But truly from the bottom of my heart thank you so much for reading and cheering me on, it means the world to me knowing people enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. I can't wait to write more for you all, Much love and stay safe out there!

<3