Chapter 31: Proposal

Y/N stood still. Looking at Quackitys hand. Everything felt slow. Like it was a empty void. Like the train station. Hearing the sounds of the train ringing in Y?Ns ears. Everything that had happened. Everything that was suppose to go right. Wasn't right at all. Everything felt wrong. What about his vision about the egg killing everyone? What about Tubbo and Tommy? They finally claimed happiness and trying to enjoy life. Philza has his son back and what about subpoena and Karl. they cant just have forgotten about their beloved spouse like that? Y/N took a deep breath and stared at Quackitys hand. He didn't know what to choice. Quackity saw this and Smiled. Going over to the record player and put on some slow jazz. Y/N was still confused with his life. Everything was running in his mind it was driving him to insanity. Everything felt like a blur. Quackity grabbed Y/N by the hand and pulled him in to his chest. Y/N quickly got out of his thoughts and gulped. They started to slow dance for a bit. It's been awhile since y/n had danced. It almost felt familiar in some way. Looking at quackity, realizing he isn't quackity. It was Billiam staring at y/n with his red eyes. He freaked out pushing his head into quackitys shoulder and rubbing his head and repeating stop it. They didn't stop dancing. Y/N looked to see Quackity clothes and himself was back. Y/N looked around seeing he was still in Las Navadas. Quackity raised a brow. Taking this time to use. 

            "All those voices in your head must be talking some mighty stuff for you to pause like that." Quackity said twirling Y/N. He did not respond instead he just listened as everything in his mind was whispering different things to him along with hallucinations.

    "I bet it's all nonsense about Wilbur, and your insecurity. All that blah blah stuff." Quackity chuckled as the music became more slow. Almost distorted and y/n stopped dancing. He looked at quackity with hesitation. Y/N was now confused. He felt like he was stuck in something. This really was one of those love or host shows nikki talked to him about. Quackity was moving like a rattlesnake, always on guard and ready to attack. Then it hit y/n. Is he gaslighting him? y/n was now concerned. 

    "Just think Y/N you can use your full potential here and not be shamed for it, Getting your hands dirty without any consequences and you can get your last laugh about it" Quackity made a point but it sounded like fuzzy static to y/n. The slow dance was being continued by quackity become faster but the sound of the music was so distorted. 

    "What about Tommy..? I cant protect Tommy if im-"

Y/N went silent when Quackity placed a hand over y/n mouth. They stopped dancing, his eyes pierced y/n. He recognized this feeling. T

It felt like how Wilbur treated him during L'Manberg. Y/N eyes watered. Quackity saw this. He looked frustrated but he wiped y/n's face and some how the music was back to slow jazz. Y/N was confused and scared. Quackity had a focused face, he smiled comfortingly. It was almost strange. 

    "Don't worry about tommy. Tommy is old enough to handle himself." Quackity said as he let go of y/n's mouth, he cleared his throat and started dancing again. All the spinning was making y/n head hurt. It was silent for a bit. Comforting silence of the two. Y/n was just puzzled and confused. 

    " If I come with you, what about wilbur..? I can't leave him quackity. I'm basically nothing without wilbur." Y/N tried to explain. Quackity rolled his eyes as he dipped y/n and pulled him back up. 

    "Jesus, what is your obsession with wilbur? What's so great to keep him around? His the reason your so fucked up! All he does is abuse you and nags you all the time!" Quackity said. Y/N looked at him like he was crazy but he wasn't wrong. Even so, Quackity had no room to day such things about Wilbur when HE, himself is exactly like y/n. 

    "Says you with your toxic husband which i don't remember you got a divioce with." Y/N squinted, pulling the gold chain that held his wedding ring from Schlatt with his finger. Quackity looked at the ring. He groaned and rolled his eyes. They stood still for a bit looking at each other. Quackity starred y/n down like prey. Y/N starred at him the same. He could feel Quackity's breath down his neck and face. It was intoxicating yet disgusting. He smelt of cigarettes and wine. A grunt was made from the doors.. Y/N looked at the door seeing Wilbur and Slimecicle come in. Wilbur's eyes looked worried and jealous Quackity turned his head slowly to look and see the two of them. He looked back at y/n. Thinking. He exhaled. Cupping y/ns hands again putting them to his chest.