𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.

Her dark blue eyes pierced the night as she walked through to bloody corpses that fell to the ground just by her glare, not being fazed, she glares down at the heavily wounded samurai. crouching down she puts a hand on the mans chin. you poor thing.. she gave a fake expression that from the mans perspective, looked genuine. How naive. 

I will let you live.. If you answer this question. Who was the one that sent you to kill me? you asked in a gentle, yet firm voice i-i was paid to do this! y-you see I did it for my wife s-she needs to get better! he stuttered a lie under the glare of the woman. Everything about her was dangerous, the very look of her, will send your soul out your body. She screamed powerful and superior. Is that so? who sent you? you asked getting up.

 Her big hat, covered half of her face. The man stuttered thinking of his next lie, but it was to late as a needle was sent on his forehead piercing his brain. And to think I would have spared you. She said scoffing as she turned around avoiding the splattered organs on the floor careful not to ruin her attire. How infuriating. She said as her brows furrowed. She was enemies to the fatui, and the archons. Her overwhelming power she emitted which no one could be able to beat. Her lips tugged upwards turning into a smirk. HOW NAIVE THEY ARE. she screamed laughing whole hearteadly, covering her mouth like how a young  noble would do. If you where able to see the sight, you would think she is a Psychopath (which she is). 

She wiped a tear from her eye. as she finished her blood-curdling laugh. She looked at the view as the clouds gathered up as it started to rain. She then snapped her fingers as all of her subordinates kneeled down 8 of them showing how devoted they where to their master. 

                        Get ready for we are going to the city of Mondstat.  

                                                   HER EYES.