사십. dream team

Start from the beginning

↪ user39 | username39
niki is so good at makeup hope all

↪ user61 | username61
permission to platonically
simp for you cindy? 👉👈

↪ cindy | cloudimindy
i give you permission :)

↪ user61 | username61
KFSKWLWNSMWFDJ

real life !

Cindy proceeded to text her best friend, Blythe after tweeting about her new makeup, which she had gotten done by Niki. She ended up chatting Blythe through texts as she waited patiently for Niki to finish her own makeup after she finished hers.

The bluenette also found out that her mother had just left for work and Blythe stayed overnight at her place and now she was making breakfast for her and Jun.

Niki returned her tube of eyeliner back into her makeup pouch before turning her attention towards Cindy. "What do you think? Does my eyeliner look okay?" She inquired, striking a cute pose with her knuckles beneath her chin.

"Yeah, you look pretty as always!" Cindy looked up from her phone and smiled at her look. "Thanks for doing my makeup, I had just tweeted the look. Everyone said you did a good job and that it suits me well!"

"That's good to hear! Peachy makeup really does suit you." Niki giggled in response, smiling sweetly at Cindy. "Come on, let's go downstairs and have lunch. I'm hungry."

"Me too." Cindy nodded, chuckling in the process

Cindy texted Blythe that had she had to go. With that, the two of them left the room to head downstairs dressed in their new outfits as well aside from the makeup.

As soon as they got downstairs, Niki and Cindy couldn't help but stare oddly at Dream and Sapnap who ran inside the kitchen, giggling like a bunch of madmans.

"Uh, what the fuck is going on?" Cindy raised a brow as she entered the kitchen.

Before she could even react further, Dream had suddenly pulled to his side along and placed his index finger in front of his lips.

Niki, on the other hand, got taken away by Wilbur and Tommy towards the porch along with Tubbo, leaving Cindy completely behind with Dream and Sapnap.

"George is gonna arrive soon and he doesn't the three of us are here. We're surprising him." Dream told Cindy in a hushed, soft whisper with his index finger pressed against his lips.