Midoriya pulled his head back down from the clouds

Midoriya pulled his head back down from the clouds. He was doing one-on-one training, battling against his one and only girlfriend. Why did I spawn in the middle of battle!? Okay, lemme see what I remember about y/n's quirk.

She's able to take on the form of every zodiac animal! The rat, ox, rabbit, tiger, dragon, snake, horse, sheep, monkey, rooster, dog, and pig. Right now she's the tiger...WAIT!! IF I RECALL, THAT'S ONE OF HER—

Y/n pranced at Midoriya, roundhouse kicking him in the stomach. He gagged, the sudden impact catching him off guard.

...The tiger...so her...strongest animal...

"Man, Izu, what was up with you at training? You seemed spaced out!" Y/n pouted her bottom lip, catching up to her boyfriend as she left the locker room

"Man, Izu, what was up with you at training? You seemed spaced out!" Y/n pouted her bottom lip, catching up to her boyfriend as she left the locker room. "It was a shock when I won!"

"Heh, yeah, I was a little bit distracted." Midoriya chuckled, trying his best to hide his confusion. This is crazy...I have to live through my last month of high school all over again...

He suddenly felt y/n's fingers intertwine with his, her small hand clutching his scarred one. Midoriya's face bursted in flames, his whole body tingling. "Wha-I-Huh-We-Were holding hands!!" He blurted, turning to her with wide eyes.

Y/n did nothing but blink at him, examining the way the tip of his ears and cheeks turned a deep red. She immediately giggled, poking her finger at his burning cheek. "Yeah, silly! Did you forget that we're together?"

This statement seemed to have jogged Midoriya's memory. ...That's right...I'm dating the
Y/n L/n...

His eyes danced around the young girls image, surveying every detail about her; the way her heavy lashes softly batted against her cheeks, how her thick hair tangled with her golden stud earrings, her sparkling brown eyes that gazed fondly at him, her beautiful nose that she so often complained about. Even her faint Middle Eastern accent that used to be so heavy when she was a first year.

...I forgot how lucky I was to be with a girl like her...I can't believe I didn't remember about her until I found out about her death...

Oh yeah....

She dies in 5 years—

"OI. LOVE BIRDS. HURRY UP."  Bakugo commanded, as he was stuck holding the door for people as they left the school. Midoriya and y/n were the last ones out, the blonde boy waiting for them.

"Oi, love birds, hurry up." Y/n mocked in a high pitched voice, letting go of Midoriya's hand and she skipped outside into the warm spring evening.

"You little—" He growled, Midoriya suddenly holding him back to keep him from striking at the petty girl.

"Kaachan, quit it!!" Midoriya whined, struggling to hold back his buff friend.

I totally forgot—Bakugo HATED y/n.

"NO WAY. THE EGG CAME BEFORE THE CHICKEN!!" Kaminari jumped up from the couch, pointing his finger at Shinso and y/n. It was a typical Tuesday night in the U.A dorms, the students gathered in the common area to hang out and eat dinner.

Well, typical to everyone but Midoriya.

Was it always this chaotic??

"C'mon, Kaminari, it's basic biology. Common ancestry? Evolution? The chicken descended from other animals, then laid eggs—"

"Don't use big words with me, Shinso! You're trying to throw me off with theories!" Kaminari accused.

"It's not theories, its facts." Jirou sighed, her and Ochako playing UNO on the floor.

"Listen, Kaminari. It's okay to admit that you're wrong. It just makes sense that the chicken came before the egg!" Y/n crossed her arms over her chest.

"...Miss-Know-It-All."

"HUH? Say it again?!" Y/n stood up from the couch, fire literally surrounding her.

Midoriya watched as y/n chased the electric quirked boy around the common area, chuckling to himself. ...Not only do I get to live through my last month of high school...

But through my best memories.