Red Finger flared. "Smith?" she said. "You're working for Smith?"

"Well - well," Cody stuttered, "I wouldn't - I wouldn't say working for, really...more like, an unpaid internship type thing.:

"Smith is the bad guy!" Red Finger.

"How do we know you're not the bad guy?" Zack demanded.

If only Matt and his magic were here, we would be able to get out of here, Jack thought. We would be able to solve it, no problem.

"After all," Zack continued, "you do have a couple of goo...d looking guys working for you."

"Smith stole the microchip from us!" Red Finger said.

She presented her ID.

"The CIA?" Cody gasped.

"Okay, that's a bull -" Jack began.

"Yep, that's her alright," Zack said. "Man, I'm so confused. Smith seemed like such a good guy!"

This wasn't adding up to Jack. The CIA? Why would the CIA come on some cruise ship and kidnap four teenage boys? The CIA that that Red Finger and her goons are working for has to be a different CIA than what Cody thought of.

"Well, he's not," Red Finger. "He's a liar, liar, pants on fire."

Jack stared at the woman.

"Man, not J - Dogg," Zack said, disappointedly. "Well, he's in my cabin right now blowing chunks in the toilet."

The henchmen leave.

"How could you just give Smith up like that?" Cody demanded from his twin. " Anyone can fake an ID, you've done it enough times."

"There's just something about her that makes me believe her," Zack said.

"Oh, please," Jack scoffed. "You only believe her because you think she's pretty."

"Oh, really?" Red Finger asked. "Because I don't like my nose, and I've got this whole Red Finger..."

The henchmen came running in.

"Smith is gone," one of them said, "but he was definitely in there."

"You have got to get the microchip back from Smith," Red Finger said. "The fate of the world depends on it!"

She choped the ropes apart with her red finger. 

"You," Zack said, standing up, "can count on us."

"Well, me anyways," Cody said, standing as well.

Red Finger cut Jack and Evan's ropes.

"Thanks," Jack said.

He and Evan stood up.

"Now, go!" Red Finger said, following them out.

***

"I don't trust Red Finger," Jack told Evan as they headed to meet the twins at the sky deck. "Or Smith."

Evan looked at Jack with a confused expression.

"Why not?"

"Why would either one of them trust four teenagers in getting some microchip?" Jack asked.

"I don't know," Evan shrugged. "Maybe they trust us enough."

"It doesn't make sense, though," Jack said. "Apparently, Red Finger and her goons work for the CIA. Do you honestly think the CIA would trust a bunch of teenagers?"