Chapter 1 - New Season

Y/n was hanging out at Adams house and they were practicing hockey, Meanwhile Charlie was going around town rounding up the other Ducks. He found Averman, Goldberg, Fulton, Connie, Germaine, and the rest of the team. Y/n had just scored a goal on Adam when she heard a Quack. "Y/n , Cakeater, you wanna come play some real hockey, Jesse questions enthusiastically. Y/n and Adam look at each other then turn to the rest of the Ducks and with smiles on their faces. Yeah, Coach Bombay was Y/n's dad but she loved hockey and she loved her teammates and she would play everyday if she could.

They find Coach Bombay on the corner street by Han's shop and he takes them to the ice rink. They do a few laps, then they try to play. "Have you guys been practicing in the off season", Bombay asked concerned. "I knew we forgot something", Averman replied dumbstruck.

Han's walks into the ice rink and pulls Gordon aside. "You have been chosen to be a coach for the Junior Goodwill Games and if you accept you will be getting new additions to the team", Hans informs. "Of course I accept, I will go tell the Ducks", Gordon says as he blows the duck horn. "Ducks, I have some news, we have been chosen to be Team USA in the Junior Goodwill Games, so we will be some new additions to the team, I want you all to be welcoming to them and help them feel comfortable", Bombay tells them.

*Next Day
All the Ducks come in to see Coach Bombay standing with a Man wearing a suit and 5 Kids in hockey gear. "Team, these are your new teammates and they are among the top in the nation", the suit man addressed.
"Tell me about my new kids"
"That's Luis Mendoza, he's from our Miami club. A real speedster, incredible speed. I clocked him 1.9 seconds blue line to blue line."

"He's a good looking skater", Connie states.
"Yeah, he is very good looking, I mean skater, he is a good looking skater", Y/n spills.
"Catching feels already Y/n", Adam smirks.
"Shut up Cakeater", Y/n retorts.

"There's one minor problem, he has a little trouble stopping", the man says sounding concerned.
Luis crashes into the wall,
Goldberg looks at Fulton and says, "yeah I'd say so", Y/n rolls her eyes and skates over to him to help him up.
"Luis, Are you okay", She questions.
"Yeah, I'm fine, I almost had it that time", Luis replied.

AN - First Chapter of this story
AN - Stay Safe and Healthy
AN - Enjoy