Chapter 68

I had 204 unread messages?!

JOSH U ARE DED MEAT NOW

Frankie:

JOSHUA TAYLOR BASSETT
EXPLAIN NOW

Matt:

Why are we in here?

Larry:

I bet you he stole one of Frankie's nail polish thing or something.

Sofia:

hahahaha

Julia:

lmao

Dara:

frankie, boo
you don't need to make
sure a big deal
i thought there was a massacre

You:

I am so confused 

why am I dead?

Livvy💕:

Olivia:

where r u??
i miss u
😪

Frankly Frankie

Frankie:

JOSHUA
JOSHUA
JOSHUA
JOSHUA
JOSHUA
JOSHUA
JOSHUA
JOSHUA
JOSHUA
JOSHUA
JOSHUA
JOSHUA
JOSHUA
JOSHUA
JOSHUA
JOSHUA
JOSHUA
I WILL WAIT FOR AN ANSWER
JOSHUA
JOSHUA
JOSHUA
JOSHUAAAAAAAAAAAA

Just when I was about to answer Alyssa called my name.

"Hey, Josh?" She asked.

"Yeah?" I asked her, turning my phone off.

"What do you think of these pictures?" She showed me.

"They look amazing, but too plain for my taste. It's just white and tree trunks and more white." I shrugged. "Maybe you should look for something with color." I suggested.

"That's a great idea." She smiled.

"Look at that! Deer!" I whispered to not scare them away.

"Wow, they're beautiful!" She smiled, taking a few pictures. Right when she was going to to take another picture, I jumped in front of the camera. "Oh my gosh." She laughed at the picture. I laughed along. I did look silly. "You know I could use a model." She laughed.

"I'd be honored." I laughed, walking in front of the camera. I made some funny poses. After some pictures I realized I had to go back to set.

"Thanks, Josh. I had some pictures due today and I didn't know what I would've done." She smiled at me. I held out my hand to help her go down the mountain.

"You know, we could-" I started. I took my coat off and placed it on the snow-covered floor. "Slide." I sat on it, looking at her.

"This is going to turn out bad." She laughed, sitting next to me.

"Buckle up." I chuckled, before I let my feet off the ground. We gained a lot of speed, but it was really fun.

"Look, that house doesn't have any snow on it." She pointed out, amused.

"That's weird." I laughed. It looked like they were stuck in Fall, while the others had winter. Hahahaha

"Would you pose there so I could take a picture?" She asked me. I nodded and walked toward a black car.

After that, I took her back to her apartment

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

After that, I took her back to her apartment. Then, I drove to set. I was a few minutes behind.

I parked my car, changed my wardrobe and walked to set. "Sorry! I'm a little late!" I jogged. Everyone turned to look at me, differently.

"It's fine Josh. We're doing scene 4." Tim smiled. (Note: I have no idea what scene 4 in season 2 will be so.... lol.) I nodded, and got in position.

N/A
you guys asked for another chapter.... you got it.
BUCKLE UPPPPPP