17

Jaden: hey hey... if there's one thing I know, it's that your an angel. Your the one I wanna spend the rest of my life with. Your the one I want to have my children. Your the one I wanna love, and take care of, and be there, and care for for the rest of our lives. Your the one, y/n. Your the one. I love you so much. That you don't see it, but I know that we're meant to be. We're the perfect couple.

Y/n: I- jaden... I love you so so much, thank you. I wanna be the one to have your children too. I always want you by my side, and to have a shoulder to cry on every once in awhile too. Because... boys cry too. Boys get upset too. Boys. Have. Feelings. Too.

Jaden: thank you baby..
He says slowly crawling on me and laying on me.
Jaden: I couldn't ask for anyone better. I feel so blessed to be laying on my future wife right now.
Y/n: I feel the same with my future husband laying on me right now. Thank you Lord.

MAAAAAAAAAJOR TIME SKIP WARNING.
(2 YEARS)

Throughout these 2 years, you and the gang have graduated high school, you & jaden moved into your own house. You got kicked out of JAH because they felt you were fading away from them. Your dad never spoke to you again, and made you and Avani separate. Your mom still let you guys see each other. Jaden still hasn't proposed, but he plans on doing it real soon.

Jaden: babyyyyy
Y/n: yes babe?
Jaden: come hereeeeee
Y/n: what's wrong baby?
Jaden: cuddles.🥺
Y/n: aww ok
I cuddled him for about an hour, then he randomly shoved me off of him.
Y/n: Jaden Isaiah mother freaking Hossler!
Jaden: it's worth it baby, come on.

~ OUTSIDE ~
Jaden: baby... you know how much I love you. And how much I wanna be with you for the rest of my life. So..
He got down on a knee. My jaw dropped.
Jaden: Y/n Marie Gregg, will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?
Y/n: YESSSS! YES OFC OMG I WILL!!
We kissed & he put me down.
Jaden: what do you have to say to all our fake friends ?
Y/n: I'm Done.

THE END BESTIES TY FOR READINGGG I LOVE U ALL:)
409 words