Come On Supernatural?!

-Jackson's POV-

I drove until the girl awoke. She was distressed about the whole demon possession perdicament. I could tell because she wouldn't stop kicking me in the side. Screaming for me to get out of her body. "If I leave, you will die. I know you don't want that, now do you?" I reminded her. She didn't take kindly to my reminder but brought an end to her squirming. My word this girl was determined to make me leave.

-Meaghan's POV-

I woke up feeling pain and cramped. It was her. The demon Jackson won't leave. She's not welcomed here so I must be able to cast her out somehow. After she told me I'd die I grew still. Is death better that this hell of a cramped body? Maybe if I push harder on her she'll leave.

As I began pushing on her my voice roared. "DO YOU SERIOUSLY WANT TO DIE?! IF THE ANSWER IS YES, I'LL RIP YOU OUT OF THIS BODY MYSELF!" Jackson screamed at me. Her voice was horrifyingly sincere and trustworthy. She was serious about that and I was immediately silenced by this action. I hope I get my body back soon, but for the rest of the car ride I slept.

When I awoke, we had arrived at a petroleum station and the demon was pumping gas into the van. "She must have.changed my clothes before we got here. So she wants to fit in eh?" I thought as a group of 3 men (more like children) appeared in a black Chevy Impala. They laughed and joked with each other. Then it got quiet and Jackson grew stiffer. She continued pumping gas and once finished was quickly grabbed and thrown into the Chevy Impala's trunk. Not good.