Chapter X- changes

Start from the beginning

My forehead furrowed "you can't just accuse him because of that, maybe it's really my fault since it's my first time managing business." I answered as i grab back my beer. I suddenly felt nervous.

She hummed while shaking her head several times. "I understand, but i knew that strategy already. My mom and dad always talked about something similar to your situation right now so I know...i'm pretty sure"

I lowered my gaze in her stomach and think, that guy who offered me a lot of money just to buy this building is Bobby. He is so persistent to the point that i feel like he was forcing me.

Bobby
.
.
.
.
.
But he's Lisa's private lawyer.

The first time I saw him outside the hotel, I'm really sure it was him. Although he became masculine and his face is more mature than before. I know it's him. So it's not impossible that he's working under Lisa right?

And he wanted to buy the building

But why?

I know he told me that he's planning to make a casino and my hotel was perfect.

But why?

Could it be Lisa?

Is it because she found out that i own this hotel and she want to take it away from me?

"If you just tell me what's on your mind maybe i won't overthink why you staring to my abs therefore we can solve this puzzle " Rosie called up that causes me to narrow my eyes at her.
Her face reddened.

"Tsk...now it makes sense to me" i breathed

"So i figure it out first before you do? Wow i'm useful after all!" She amused and laugh.

I don't know if i should laugh with her or laugh at her?

"So it's really their doing."

"Now that you knew 'who', you should focus on 'how'. "

She flick her thumb and offer me a piece of pizza which I instantly accepted.

"How? Should I confront them? Or sue them?" I asked not sure of my own words.

"President mandu!?" She exclaimed dramatically while looking at me like I'm the most dumbest person on earth.

"What do you expect? I told you I'm new to business industry" i pouted ,my brows wrinkled.

She licks her fingers and grabbed my hand. I'm just watching her confusedly while she's picking the pack of beer and tuck it in her arms then she grab the box of pizza that we haven't open yet. Take note that she did that without letting go of my hand. Haha.

"Yah what are you planning?" I asked nervously when she pulled me out of my office.

She just look at me briefly and laugh. Some people around us are frowning while she's pulling me to ran slowly. I mean rosie is still holding the pizza and beer.
And to be frank, THIS IS REALLY WEIRD. WE ARE WEIRD.

But still, i followed her until we entered the elevator. She's smiling the whole time until we reached the rooftop.

Cold breeze greeted us as soon as she opened the door. Wah! It's cold but it's calming and i like the coldness. Good thing i'm wearing a suit. I roamed my eyes around those tall buildings and the lights that they were producing. What a view.

Rosie just let go of my hand and ran to the center where a big H is written on the floor. This is where we land when i'm with Kangaroo. Speaking of kangaroo, he haven't called me yet.