° 𝘵𝘦𝘯

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘯 ; 𝘩𝘺𝘰𝘨𝘰
╰► 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘨, 𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘢𝘵

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘯 ; 𝘩𝘺𝘰𝘨𝘰╰► 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘨, 𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘢𝘵

YOU AND SUNA

YOU AND SUNA

were currently showering together. no you nasty whores it was nothing sexual, you just were getting ready to go out with the twins, aran, and kita.

suna had gotten out before you to get ready, after all he didn't take long to get ready. he dressed nicely and did his hair while you did your hair and makeup. you both were matching color wise and you looked cute as hell to be honest.

while you were checking yourself out in the mirror the twins had just arrived, knocking on suna's door before calling out, "YOU GUYS AREN'T FUCKING RIGHT NOW RIGHT?" suna rolled his eyes and told the twins to come in. atsumu sat in suna's chair and osamu on the bed.

"aran and kita are gonna drive together here, kita's going to pick him up right now" said osamu as he scrolled through his phone, silently enjoying the smell of coconut and natural smelling hair products.

suna nodded and ran his hands through his hair one more time before sitting on the bed, patting his lap as you sat down. suna liked touching you at all times, he wouldn't seem like the type but he was EXTREMELY clingy. he even sat on his phone on the toilet while you showered.

suna wrapped his arms around your waist, snapping little pictures of you while you went through your socials. he hated how so many guys wanted you, but he also knew they couldn't compare to him.

sure he would be lying if he said he wasn't a tiny bit nervous when issei pulled his tiny 'i miss you' stunt.

kita and aran finally showed up and you guys started to discuss plans. you were leaving in three days and this was going to be one of the two before you and suna went on your own little date.

you ended up all agreeing on going to a movie and then going to get boba. suna hopped in the drivers seat of his car while you got in the passenger seat and adjusted the seat a little. suna was never going to adjust the seat again. that was now how it was going to stay.

kita and aran got back in the car they were taking, sighing as they gave each other a kiss.

they were dating but yes, they wanted to keep in private. they were relieved that the twins had decided on driving with you both and leaving their shared car at suna's house.

you all started driving, making a candy stop of course to get snacks before the movie. the plan was to sneak the stuff through your bra- and purse-

the boys were stupid as hell. kita rolled his eyes and put a few snacks  in his pockets, suna opened up your shirt and straight up moved your bra to the side, putting his pack of skittles in the tiny space between your boobs, smiling and giving them both a kiss, "your boobs will be greatly appreciated today darlin."

the twins put a few things in their shirts, chucking as aran put his candy in his hoodie hood. in the end they looked stupid as fuck but they successfully snook the candy into the movie.

you and suna sat at the end, the others sitting to left of you as you all watched the movie. you were sat in suna's lap, cuddling him closely. you guys were all watching the nun, and that shit was scary as hell.

atsumu let out girlish screams and you let out a few too, suna chuckled  as he whispered in your ear, "you're only supposed to scream like that for me. don't be scared it's fake.. gimme a kiss ok?"

you blushed from hearing his voice so close to your ear, his rough and veiny hands grabbed your chin gently, lifting your head up as he gave you a few pecks on your lips.

   "my baby."

𝗮/𝗻- 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝗿𝘆- 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹- 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁/𝗱𝗮𝘆,, 𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗼𝘀...

𝗮/𝗻- 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝗿𝘆- 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹- 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁/𝗱𝗮𝘆,, 𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗴𝗼! 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝘀,, 𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲
:(<𝟯