Vampire Love Lust (Chapter 12)

OMFG IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I KEPT FORGETING AND I JUST REMEMBERED SO IM ON MY PHONE. DEDICATION RIGHT HERE. Especially since the keyboards tiny and it's a touch screen ._. *cough* iPhone *cough* BUT OMG I AM SO SORRY. I WILL STAY UP LATE AND TRY AND MAKE THIS AN EPIC CHAPTER. and if there's random words in there...sorry...autocorrect -.- I'm too lazy to turn it off lol, so just bear with me and try and figure the words out if they're wrong. AND I SHALL WRITE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat on my bed playing frogger on my laptop. Ok, I know this game is old-ish but it's addictive.

So anyway, I guess in a way frogger reminds me of my life. Stupid. I know. But it just does.

The frogs trying to get across the street without being hit.

I'm trying to...ok maybe not. I don't know how I got that i- my thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my

door. "Celeste?" my dad asked.

"yeah?" I replied.

"I'm going out for a bit. Think you'll be okay alone?" Bam! I thought.

"Yeah I'll be fine! Where you going?"

"Friends house for some poker" I chuckled.

"Have fun! Maybe win this time?" Lets face it, my dads not the best at poker.

There was a laugh on the other side of the door then foot steps leading downstairs.

The door opened then shut. The party has started, I thought. I ran downstairs and turned on the TV and

connected my iPod to it. My favorite song came on, Hear Me Now by Hollywood Undead, I grinned.

"As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I wear my crown of thorns I pull tue knife out my chest. I keep searching for something that I never seem to find. But maybe I won't because I left it all behind. Now I'm stuck with this and that'll never change always a part of me until the very last day. Where to go from here what toad to travel on, I spent my whole life choosing and I always choose wrong." I sang while I grabbed a slice of cake from the fridge.

I grabbed a fork and took a bite then immediately spit it out. What the fuck. It tasted like cardboard.

I checked the expiration date, April 8, 2011. Ugh. I tossed it in the trash and grabbed a cookie. I sank my

teeth into it hopefully. I chewed slowly and scrunched my nose up then spit it in the sink. Ok, seriously,

what the hell. I thought about some of the books I've read with vampires in them. Oh my god. If I really

was a vampire, would I never be able to eat sweets again? My party mood was totally killed. I kept the

music on while I ran to my laptop and typed 'Vampire' in google. I sighed. None of this was helping me.

I took a deep breath and when to pick up my phone when "Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming

swimming swimming. What do we do we swim. swim. swim. " Surprised I picked my phone up and looked

at the caller ID. Wow. Mind reader. I answered it "Hey Delia" I sighed. I really needed some answers.

"I'm sorry for just biting you and not giving you more time to actually kn-" I interrupted her.

"It's fine. But, I need answers. I have 2, maybe more questions. First, will food always taste like

cardboard? Second, I can't describe it but, if I come across a scent that smells dark, and kind of musty,

what is it?" I bit my lip and twirled my hair nervously.

"First, no. Only at first. And second, well, I believe you came into contact with a Faery."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOOOOOH. HOW MANY OF YOU TOTALLY THOUGHT THE MYSTERIOUS DUDE WAS GOING TO BE A WEREWOLF? ADMIT IT, ALL OF YOU. >:D and yes, Faery is the REAL spelling of fairy. Hence the nickname Fey and shiz...but yeah, anyway, I AM SO SO SO SORRY LIKE I SAID BEFORE. Bai now :D my dads yelling at me to go to sleep ._. Presidents day was today so I had it off, so tomorrows like a monday, an if I don't sleep on "Sunday" I get pissy on "Monday" when I wake up early so BAI.