Chapter 3: Bonding with the Team

Hey guys sorry it took so long for this chapter to come out... I have been quite busy lately but I promise I'll try and get these out sooner :)

Lexi pov:

I was sitting by myself at one of the tables in the middle of the cafeteria, eating my lunch when a group of guys came to sit by me. I look up and saw the team sitting around me.

"Hey guys" I said.

"Hey Lexi" they said.

"What are you doing all alone?" Kita asked.

"Oh I don't have any friends so I sit alone" I answered.

"Well you have us now" Atsumu says taking a bite of his sandwich.

"Yeah" I said.

"So~ is anyone busy after practise?" Atsumu asks.

"I'm not" Kita answers.

"Same here" Aran replied.

"We arent" I replied looking at Suna who nodded.

"Okay so do you want to come over to my place after practise?" Atsumu asked.

"Sure" Aran said.

"Yeah okay" Kita replies.

"Okay" I said.

I saw Osamu looking at me, so I smiled at him but he justed looked away. I dont think he was to happy with having people over. The bell went for class so we all stood up and said our goodbyes, Osamu was walking in the same direction as I was, so I ran up beside him but he stopped to looked at me, I looked up at him with a smile and he just looked away and walked forward. When we both walked into the same class, I sat at my usual window seat and Osamu sat at the back. I look over at him to see him looking at his phone, I looked back over to the window and watched the PE class playing cricket.

Timeskip...

I was the first one in the gym, so I decide to set up while the others take their time getting here. I got the balls and the net out, I placed them on the court before going back into the storage room. I used all my strength to pull the two posts out and place them on either side of the court. I grabbed the net and got on my tippy toes to tie it up but I was way to short for that, but I kept trying until someone lifted me up onto their shoulders I looked down in surprise and saw Osamu looking up between my legs while his hands were on my ankles steady me.

"You need help?" Osamu asked.

"Yeah" I answered

"Okay" he says.

Osamu helped me put the net up and once we did he put me down on the ground, he looked around before looking back at me.

"Hey Lexi I j-" Osamu was about to say something when he was interrupted.

"HEY GUYS!" Atsumu shouted.

"Hey" I said.

Timeskip... cause I'm lazy :P

After practise we all headed over to the Miya twin's place and we all sat on the couches and talked until Atsumu came into the room.

"Is anyone hungry?" Atsumu asks.

"Yeah I am" I answered.

"Same here" Suna quietly says.

"Kinda" Kita replies.

"Same" Aran said.

"Pizza?" Atsumu suggested.

"Yeah" we all said.

"Okay" Atsumu says while looking at his phone.

Once we got the pizza, we all got comfy on the couch. I sat inbetween the Miya twins, Kita was flicking through the netflix movies.

"How about this one?" Kita asked.

"No" everyone says.

"Okay" he said flicking through the movies again.

Ten minutes later he stopped at a romantic movie.

"No way" everyone said.

"Why dont we watch a disney movie?" I suggested.

"Yeah" everyone said.

"Okay" Kita says.

"How about Home on the Range?" I ask.
(Its a cool movie btw)

"Sure" Aran says.

"Okay" Atsumu and Kita said.

Kita put the movie on and we all got comfortable, Osamu held out a blanket for me.

"Here" he simply says.

"Thanks we can share it" I said taking the blanket.

"Okay" he said.

I open the blanket and give one side to Osamu and the other to Atsumu, during the movie I put my head on Osamu shoulder and he put his on top of mine. Near the end of the movie I fell asleep because I was too tired and it was 10pm.

Suna pov:

"Hey can we sleepover?" I asked seeing Lexi fast asleep on Osamu's shoulder.

"Sure" Atsumu answers.

"Thanks" I said.

Osamu pov:

I carefully move Lexi without waking her up while standing up, I pick her up bridle style and walk out the lounge. I walk upstairs to my room, I gently laid her down on my bed and went back down stairs to sleep on the couch.