"Oh don't worry soon to be, they will be cleared by tomorrow morning." I smirked back. She stormed off defeated. "Oops did I say something wrong." I wore my best remorse face and continued to speak to Henry who was still standing in front of me,  " I think her hair is on fire." Nic and my bodyguards burst out laughing and Henry gave them a stinky eye. I had to nudge him to stop him from laughing. "Bye sweetlings." I said to my kids as they walked away with their father.

we walked to the car and got in after avoiding the media people. I hated being asked what they already know. It was a total waste of time.

"Nic, will you take me to a club?  I need a drink and let off some sad steam off of me."

"You don't drink." He replied. "And I won't take you to the club." And he refused.

"I drink now." I said sternly. "Then I will take Hank with me." Hank was one of my bodyguards and he was the leader. "Right, Hank?" I asked Hank who was sitting at the front driving.

"Yes of course, Natasha." He replied and I stick out my tongue towards Nic.

"No way. I will take you." Nic said immediately making Hank look at him through the view mirror.

We were acting like little kids now. I grinned at Nic. I knew he wouldn't refuse me.

We reached my nearest villa and I jumped into the shower to prepare. Nic had already left for his house to prepare also and he was going to pick me up.

The clubs get interesting at midnight and it was already half past eleven. I tried hard finding a perfect outfit to wear. Everything was scattered on the floor until I spotted a deep red shot dress that ended just after my bum. It was too revealing but I liked it. I curled my hair and plaited half side and let some of the waves cascade down my bare back. I finished off the look with dark make up and four inch black heels. I wore an anklet and a nose ring. I looked like a hooker. I picked up my mask.

I was ready to leave and Nic was already waiting for me downstairs.

Nic

Women really take their time preparing.  I glance once again on my wrist watch. Twelve o'clock! We were supposed to go at half past eleven. For goodness sake she had six hours to prepare. It didn't take me five minutes to change into my black chinos, black T-shirt and black shoes. and it takes them forever.

"Sir." Hank said and I looked at him only find him staring up the stairs. I followed his eyes and they landed on  her.

Oh my God, she looked sexy in that dress. My breath was taken away as I drooled over. She doesn't even know that she drives me crazy. I was in the world of my own and didn't realize that she was right in front of me until she spoke.

"Hey," she snapped her fingers in my face. "Quit drooling over me and take me to the club." She said once she was sure that I got back from my trance.

"Ye.... Ye... Yes?" I stuttered and it came out as a question instead making the guards muffle their laugh. "Shall we." I created a hook with my arm for her. I walked her to the limo and open the door for her.

"You were star struck, sir." Hank laughed once I closed the door.

"Shut up!" I whisper yelled at him while trying to hide a blush coming to my face. He  laughed harder as he opened the door for me.

Thank goodness the club we were going belonged to my former gangster leader. I had already contacted and informed him about our arrival.

Natasha drank a lot of beer on the way. I knew she was trying to forget what just happened to her. She was really hurting. She loved Henry so much and that fool chose to ruin it.