❥ special chapter

Start from the beginning

"Wouldn't it be too rowdy?" Charlotte momentarily glanced at Yami, who is already contacting his squad members on a communication device.

"No, it's only Asta and Noelle anyway." Yami responded, as the ash haired boy answered the call. "Captain Yami?"

"Where are we going to prepare?" Yami questioned, "Probably at the Silva manor, sister goes there first."

"Get your butt's at Noelle's previous house, Only Asta and Noelle gets to go." Yami ordered loudly, as Asta nodded confusedly.

───────  ۪۫ ❁۪۪   ཻུ⸙͎.' ───────

"Why are we here anyways." Asta muttered under his breathe, Noelle followed closely behind. "What if I accidentally angered Captain Amira?!"

"Shut up, Asta. Lady Amira doesn't get furious easily, plus you rarely see her." Noelle flipped her hair, spotting the people outside. "Noelle you're finally here!"

Addison's delighted voice greeted the royal female, as Noelle looked surprised. "Addison? What are you guys doing here,"

"It's sister's birthday, we'll just prepare some stuff." Kai responded, as they entered the familiar manor. "I hope the foods here taste well."

Yami voiced out his thoughts, as Addison laughed. "We'll do our best to fit it to your tastes, Captain Yami."

"You better." Addison lead them into a vacant lounging room, as she made Kai buy the present. On the way here they discussed what they were going to buy, and they all agreed to the sudden suggestion of Addison.

"What are you guys doing here?" A familiar voice, asked. The eldest son of the House of Silva. "Nozel,"

Addison inhaled, "I thought you weren't present as of the moment, so I invited sister's friends here."

"Addison, it is alright. But please do inform me beforehand," The female's eyes lit up, "So, can I borrow this room for awhile?"

"Of course," Addison hummed, "Now that you are here! You should help out with the preparations hm?"

Nozel's face contorted into confusion, but knowing that disagreeing will certainly not help him. "Come on, you're my big sister's husband aren't 'ya? Wouldn't it sadden her you didn't help?"

Addison coaxed, a cheeky grin forming on her ivory face. Yami laughed, "Aha, you surely do know how to persuade someone Addison. You take after Mira,"

"It's your choice though," The female added, before going out to talk to the chefs. "I'll help,"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

AMIRA WALKED TOWARDS THE MANOR, quite exhausted from the mission she accepted. She was so busy, she forgot her own birthday.

"Sister," Amira's gaze was met with her sister's dark violet orbs, "Kendra.. What are you doing here?"

Amira yawned, Kendra's face contorted into confusion. 'What do you mean, what I'm doing here?' Amira removed her robe, as Kendra gently grabbed it from her which raised a brow.

It's going smoothly as they predicted, sending Kendra out to wait for Amira awhile ago. "Sister,"

"Follow me." Kendra muttered, taking the lead. Amira's eyebrows knitted in confusion, reluctantly following her younger sister.