OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH...hi. :{D MUSTACHIO

Hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey guess what? You'll never know! I'M HYPER ON CHOCOLATE! WHEEE! Okay. Llama. Duck. Freakin shit in a cookie. IT'S ALMOST MIDNIGHT RIGHT NOW...I'MMA GUNNA WATCH THE BALL DROP! HAPPY NEW YEAR! Good day, sir, I said good day!

Ha! You thought I was going to leave you! HARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARAHATHATHATJATJATGARHARHAAHAR! No. Now, playtime kiddies! This play involves a very confused llama, you, me, a cupcake, a chocolate chip muffin, a strip of bacon, and the retarded running horse.

BEGIN.

LLAMA: *surrounded by you, me, and cupcake* Where in the name of my llama mother is going on?

CUPCAKE: *being cute, with a huge swirl of pink frosting and multicolored sprinkles* Teeheehee! WE IS FRIENDS! You are in the magical mind of @Roses_In_December, otherwise known as Olivia! *giggles* She's insane.

ME: I know.

YOU: *staring at this scene, like 'Dafuq is going on here?'*

LLAMA: *starts meowing, than stops* Why da fudge am I meowing?!

ME: Like the cupcake said, you're in my mind. I can make you do whatever the hell I want you to do. See- *snaps fingers* watch.

*the retarded running horse comes running along*

RETARDED RUNNING HORSE: LADADADALADADADALADADADALADADLDADLSLALSLSLALSLALSLS HEHEHE *disappears*

LLAMA: Is that how I'm talking, since llamas don't usually talk? *insert sad pouty llama face here*

YOU: Yes. Yes it is.

ME: Well, it's kinda time for you to go. *snaps fingers again, LLAMA disappears in a poof of smoke. LLAMA is replaced by a chocolate chip muffin*

MUFFIN: I will one day rule over all the pretty cupcakes! Muffins are just ugly cupcakes, but we taste better! Suck on that, CUPCAKE! *laughs manically, YOU move away*

CUPCAKE: Oh, cousin, don't feel that way! There's enough room in the world for both cupcakes and muffins! *giggles cutely, YOU 'awww'*

ME: Sorry, but their kinda isn't enough room for both of you. I vote for MUFFIN. Sorry, CUPCAKE, but you look really tasty. *picks up the miniature CUPCAKE and pops CUPCAKE whole into mouth, laughs evilly with MUFFIN as you gasp and hold the cupcake wrapper close to your heart*

YOU: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, my poor baby cuppy-cake! You killed him!

ME: *laughs evilly, then gasps* WAITWAITWAITWAIT... THERE'S AN ODD NUMBER HERE NOW! NOOO- *stops, snaps fingers* That's just how I roll.

*a strip of bacon appears doing a pole dance around the handle of a non-talking frying pan*

BACON: I'm a stripper, and that's how I do. LALALALALALALALA, I'M JUST NONCHALANTLY DOING A POLE DANCE WITH A FRYING PAN, LALALALALA...

YOU: I'm getting out of this place. Olivia, I'm sorry, but you are one crazy bitch. Peace out, bitches. *snaps fingers in a Z-formation and disappears*

ME: Again, what is with people leaving and giving me an odd number of talking things? Bacon, you're next. I'm gonna eat you! *picks up screaming stripper bacon, then eats it* C'mon Muffin, let's go.

*Muffin and me walk out of the cotton candy room no one happened to notice we were in*

[AND SCENE]

Leave your insane two-cents in the form of comments below, and give me love in the form of votes! Seriously, to me, votes are love and comments are my candy. So give me them. (: