Give Me Your Love

As the day drags on you begin to waste time by staring at the clock. Work has been extra tough lately, new location, changes in management, and the usual bitchy customers have you totally beat.
"Helooooo" a whiney voice calls out, "do you guys usually leave your customers waiting for service by the door"
Rushing over to the door you don't even notice who it is.
"I'm sorry about that, the quickest we can get you seated is in 25 minutes." you say with a fake cheeriness staring at you notepad.
"Baby you forgot to look up" a sweet but stern voice says.
You look up to see your boyfriend standing in front of you wearing a tight tank top showing his muscles.
"Frankie it's been so busy i didn't even realize!" you say through a soft laugh.
He teases you still acting as one of the not so patient customers you see so often. Something about Frankie when he makes fun of you just completely destroys you. The way his shoulders bounce when he laughs. God those muscular shoulders drive you crazy. While daydreaming you finally realize that he's not here randomly, but is at the restaurant to pick you up from your shift.
"I'll meet you in the parking lot I just need to take some trash out back before we go."
"Okay y/n" Frankie eyed you, "I'll be waiting." He winked and walked out the same door he was just standing at teasing you.
He knew what he was doing. Those eyes always get me. After such a long day you think he could give you a break. "Whatever he's probably just teasing me like always." you think while walking the large garbage bag out to the back. Finally dumping the trash felt so good like the day was finally over. "Now i get to spend time with my boy" you think. Beginning to walk up the alley to meet Frankie in the front lot you feel something. A strong hand pushes you up against the side of the building. You can recognize that strength anywhere. Like a hungry wolf Frankie tears your shirt clean off. He grabs your chest, god you loved how dominant he was. He kisses you harder and harder. He finally releases your intertwined lips just to press up against you. You can feel his bulge pressed up against your thigh. Frankie bites your neck being sure to mark what's his. He releases and leans in close to your ear...
"Give me your love" he whispers...