Chapter 1

Acacia's P.O.V
"Just shut the hell up for a second Kizzy!" I heard and I immediately knew I woke up late. Usually me and my 4 other siblings are up at 4:30 am to get ready for school. But when you wake up to screaming and fighting you know your the last one up. "Screw off Jackson I take longer than you do!" Karisma exclaimed as I left my room. I looked at the clock on the wall and it was 5:13. I walked past them and headed into the kitchen. Putting two waffles in the toaster and heading back upstairs to get ready. I grabbed my light washed shorts and a Aztec printed tank top. Pairing it with a brown coverup and white vans I headed to wait in line for the bathroom. "Seriously Madison you have 4 other people waiting!" Lucas shouted while banging on the door. "Jeez I'm ready! Chill the f#*k out!!" She said walking out of the bathroom while Karisma ran in. "Hey don't talk like that around here Madison!" My mom says as she walked out of her room with my dad following her.

Finally it's my turn to use the bathroom and it's 6:37! The bus comes at 7:30! I run in and grab the already hot curling wand. That's the one thing I love about having 3 girls in one house. They always leave the hair thing turned on for the next girl. After I finished my hair I put on light makeup such as foundation and mascara and a little blush and I'm done. I walk out and it's 6:55. Lucas runs in after me rolling his eyes that he was the last one one but I just shrug him off. Once I have my bag and finish my waffles the bus is here to take me Kizzy and Luke to school. You would think Madi and Jack would take us considering they are older. Well haha your funny cause they make us find our own rides! I sit in a seat on the back of the bus and look out the window waiting for my day to begin.