Scare

Louis Partridge
Warning: none

Y/n POV:

Flipping sides again, the sun was starting to rise. One more sleepless night. I let out a sigh of defeat, sitting up against my head bored. A snuffle in my nose, it starting to run. I lean over for another tissue, blowing into it. Letting out a cough before sliding deeply onto the bed. I turn in the bed once again, attempting to sleep.

(Time skip)

I flutter my eyes open to the light coming in through my window. Immediately a pain shoots to my head. I  turn in the bed to see Louis sitting next to me. "Oh uh hi" I mumble pulling the covers over my body more.

"Hey. I'm just checking on because you weren't answering any of my text or anything" he says laying down more.

"Oh sorry I just don't feel very well" I smiles at him.

A concerned expression comes onto his face. He lifts his hands to put it in my hair. Running stocking through the thick/thin layers. "I'm sorry. I wish I could stay longer but I have practice" he says disappointed.

"No no it's ok. I'm just going to be here all day so" I speak softly moving closer.

Before I could get my arms around him he pulls away. "I'm sorry darling but I have to go" he speaks. Letting out a sigh I nod understanding. "But I will come back right after ok" he smiles placing a kiss on my forehead.

He opens the door, giving me one last look. I wave tiredly as he smiling to him letting stepping out and leaving the room. Shoving my head into the pillow letting out a sigh.

About an hour passes, all I've done is watch tv and go on my phone. The pain in my forehead has gotten better but still really hurts. A ring from my phone makes my turn in the twisted bedsheets.

Millie BB I read. I let out a sigh pressing accept. "Hey what's up" I say.

"Uh y/n listen c-can you" she stops for a second. Worry and stress filling her voice.

"Millies what's wrong? Are you ok" I sit up in the bed more.

"Ca- can you buy me a pregnancy test" she spits out fast.

My eyes widen immediately "um ya ya of course I'll do it right now" I say standing up.

"T-thank you so much" she says letting out a sigh of relief. "Ok um ya just tell me when you got here" Millie says before hanging up.

I say goodbye and walk to my closet. Grabbing one of Louis hoodie and adding some leggings. I slide on shoes then grab my bag.

Pulling up to a pharmacy I open my car door, rapping my arms around my body. I walk into the building, finding the feminine products. I look around slightly. I read the boxes till pregnancy test, I grab 2 just in case.

Louis POV:

Finishing practice I get in my car, driving to the pharmacy. That was the closet shops to me. I was going to Y/n some pain killers and snacks. I feel bad that I had to leave her this morning. I walk inside, immediately feeling the warmth on my face. Walking to the medicine section I get some pain killers and start to walk till something catches my eye.

Y/n. She standing in the isle for feminine products. I smile slightly till she grabs something. It wasn't pads or tampon.

Oh my god

She's buying a pregnancy test.

I quickly walk into the next isle so she doesn't see me. As she walks but I see again and see there are 2 boxes. Both pregnancy test.

I'm glad she didn't see me. I feel myself start to sweat, fiddling with my friends.

'Is this why she wasn't feeling well? What if she's pregnant? Will she keep it?'  Thoughts flood my head at a rapid pace.

I take a deep breath, trying to calm down. I'll just ask her about it. I'm going over to her house right now right?. I stay in the isle as she walks out the door after paying.

I go over to the food, grabbing her favorite snacks. I go to the cashier, pay, then walk back to my car.

Driving to Y/ns house, my mind still freaking out. Once I start to pull up to the house. She is getting out of her car. Minutes pass of my sitting in my car, procrastinating.

After a huge breath, slouching over in the seat. I open the car door, fiddling with my keys. After knocking I see Y/n's mom. I smile at her before speaking "hey is Y/n here?".

"Ya ya shes just in her room, go ahead" she smiles opting the door more for me. I thank her then walk towards her bedroom.

Y/n POV:

"Come in" I mumble slightly, after a knock on my door. Then Louis walks in with a plastic bag in hand. I sit up more to face him, he smiles nervously.

He comes closer to sit on the edge of my bed. "Hey what's in the bag" I say moving over to make more space for him.

"Oh oh ya" he mumbles, pulling out pain killers and my favorite snacks.

My eyes widen slightly, "aww love, thank you" I smile opening my arms for him.

He laughs softly, moving the stuff then putting his body on mine. I smile taking in his warmth.

(Time skip)

During our movie, I get closer to Louis. Laying my head on his chest, rapping my arms around him. Louis has been off for the past few hours, but I've been shrugging it off. Louis let's out a sigh, rapping his arm around my body.

I move head to see him, he was already looking at me. His look deep into his eyes, worry, and slightly fear. I don't understand. H pulls his arm away stand up. Causing my head to fall into the bed. I look up at him confused, he takes a deep breath after to pace around the room.

Jumping out of bed, quickly going to his side. "L-Lou what's wrong" I say reaching my hand out to touch his shoulder.

He stoped moving, his chest moving up in down quite fast. Finally he looks me in my eye. "Are you- ar-" he stumbled over his words.

"Louis what" I speak losing my patients.

"Are you p-pregnant" he spits out looking up from the floor.

My eyes widen immediately, "n-no Louis I'm not pregnant" I say moving closer. He lets out a breath of relief, pulling into his arms. I am so confused. "Love, why did you think that" I question pulling away,

"I-I saw you buying the test" he says looking down.

"Louis!! Those were for..." I take a second to speak. I'm sure if I can tell him, I mean it's mille's Secret.

"For who?" He says, snapping out of my thoughts.

"I can't really tell you, other than it was for a friend" I say looking at him. He lets it go nodding his head, I smile lightly pulling his arms to the bed. We both sat at the edge of the bed. "What would you do if I was pregnant?" I ask curious.

Louis takes a deep breath, thinking for a moment. "I mean, if you wanted to keep I would be here for you, and if you wanted to get ride of it I would here for you for that too" he says coming closer, rapping his arms around me. "I'll always love you darling" he smiles leaning in.

I smile softly, placing my lips on his. After a second we both pull away. "and I will always love you" I say looking into his brown eyes.

________________________________

This wasn't my idea I can't remember who's it is sorry.

What's your zodiac sign?????