ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥: ℂ𝕣𝕪𝕡𝕥𝕚𝕔 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨

Start from the beginning

Once again looking back at the animatronic, it remained in its pounding motion towards the door, forever playing a dance of motion. I tip toed to the vent, not daring to make any sound that could've been created by my small feet gliding across the decayed tiles. The closer I got, the further my heart plummeted into my chest. The rancid smell of decay stung my nostrils once more, sending me back to the scene of trauma once more. Until...

I had done it. I was inside the vent.

I took two steps crawling forward into the darkness until a strange stillness to the air cut through, leaving me frozen in place. Slowly turning my head, I looked back to see complete darkness. That was, until two bright green orbs dimly flickered for a brief moment, causing my mind to short circuit.

'Him

'Him.'

I let out a scream in sheer terror, dashing into the vent as fast as my knees could carry me. The metal continuously clanging against my fragile frame caused bruising, but I didn't care. I had to get away, I had to run and not look back. As I continued to run, I didn't notice the creature did not move, only occasional flickers of magenta crossing its eyes from time to time with its permanent smile. As I was crashing my way through the vents, tears began to stream down my eyes once again as I let out whimpers of fear.

A faint laugh echoed throughout the tunnel, getting closer as I kept crawling forward. It was from the stranger in that suit who locked me in the room with the beast. The stranger causing my life to spiral into chaos. "That- that stupid fucking rabbit-!" I gasped as tears continued to fall. I kept crawling, soon falling out of vent into what was assumed a ball pit.

For a minute, I stayed there. For just a minute I felt safe inside the comfort, completely surrounded and hidden. The box I hid in was suddenly turned over to the side, spilling out all of the plastic contents— including myself. I plopped over onto my chin, scraping it in the process as my head began to feel fuzzy. "Ugh..." I slowly blinked and looked upwards to see a tall figure looming over me, laughing with the same smirk as before.

My mouth was agape as I struggled to breathe, causing me to sputter and cough out a speck of blood. Without intent, the blood shot out and specks of maroon liquid peppered the anomaly's feet. Instead of the robotic movements, it finally looked down to glance at its own feet, showing somewhat of a sentience. "Y-..." I hesitated as I tried to clear my airways. "YOU!" I shrieked as loud as I could, lunging forward at the tall rabbit suited man off guard.

I grabbed his neck with one hand while the other drew out the knife in my pocket, soon pointing where the mans heart would be. "Where is Michael?! Tell me before I fucking kill you!" My voice rattled the walls with anger and fear haunting my tone. The rabbit man tilted its head, the permanent smile taunting me as another taunting giggle was emitted. I gripped tighter, and swung my blade at the man.

As the metal moved near the creature, without warning, it suddenly warped out of my grasp, as if a glitch broke through reality. "W-what- wait!-" before I could finish, the knife was out of my hands, and up against my neck. The masked man was behind me, towering over with the sharp blade that was supposed to defend me. It dragged against my neck lightly, only sending light pricks of blood to the surface, somehow creating even more pain than a stab.

"H̷̫̕e̵̫͕̹͛̾ ̴̘̲͙̐l̴̗̀͘e̶͉̺͍͆f̶̣̗̀̀͒͜ẗ̴̨̡͖́̅̿ ̵̼̍̇̾ͅy̷͕͊̾͝o̷̅ͅu̶̮͂̎ . . . "

A synthesized voice rang into my ears, broken in speech but recognizable. The knife was dropped after he spoke, a loud clang echoing throughout the room. Forgetting the blade, I spun around to face the man, but he was gone once more. I turned back around to see the rabbit waving at me with a giggle, bits of green causing it to break in moments of slight spasms. Bright magenta was emitted from its eyes, shining directly onto me as I watched I watched its hand draw a hushed sign to its lips.

"Shhh..."

With a snap, the room went dark, leaving me alone again, without a trace of the man hiding inside the suit.