"Phase?"

"Yes!"

Maria stops laughing first and Mary sighs, moving some of her hair to fall over her shoulders and smiles proudly at her work.
"You'll be okay, Maria." Mary reassured her before kissing her cheek and strolling out of the bedroom.

The Potter lets out a breath and walks to her wardrobe, rummaging through and pulling out a black dress with long sleeves that goes does to about her mid thigh. She smiles slightly and changes into it, slipping on some black heels and strolling out of her bedroom after grabbing her wand, of course. She slowly walks down the stairs and sees her parents in the living room, sat on the sofas and Fleamont reading a newspaper. However, Maria's eyebrows furrow when she notices that her mother looks paler, dark circles under the short haired woman's eyes.

"Hi Mum." Maria whispers, sitting next her her and Euphemia smiles at her daughter softly. "You okay?"

"Fine, dear." Euphemia smiles but her daughter senses that she's not telling her everything, but doesn't dwell on it. "Don't you look wonderful? Make sure to wish Molly and Arthur my best."

"Wh—aren't you coming?" Maria frowns, sitting up off the back of the sofa.

"We have a meeting with Dumbledore, about a few of the recent attacks." Fleamont says, folding up his newspaper with a sigh. "But. . .we do need to speak with you, later."

Maria looks at her mother who nods and the Potter girl sighs, kissing her cheek before walking out of the living room and into the foyer where a few of the others are gathered waiting. James smiles at his sister's presence just as Marlene, Alice and Mary all come down the stairs, Dorcas and Lily a few steps behind.

"Ready?" Frank asks when he walks in, Sirius behind him and Maria looks down, avoiding his gaze.

"Come on, you can come with me." James says to Maria who nods, wrapping her arms and his left one tightly before they disappear into thin air. Maria stumbles slightly when they land on grass, almost rolling her ankle but her brother quickly steadies her. Usually he would've let her fall and then laughed at her for at least half an hour, but he knows getting her dress muddy would only worsen her mood. "All right?"

"Yeah." Maria breathes as the others begin to appear around them and they see the three story house a few yards before them. Marlene and Dorcas walk either side of Maria, linking their arms through hers as they try not to break their ankles walking across the uneven grass.
Maria smiles slightly at the sight of a large gazebo next to the Weasleys home, seeing two small, red headed boys running after each other before the smaller looking one trips and shouts at his brother in annoyance.

Walking into the tent, Maria spots Molly, a short red haired woman with hazel eyes pottering around as she holds a bottle in a baby's mouth, the child looking no older than four months old. Molly spots the youngest Potter and smiles brightly at her, waddling over through a crowd of red heads.

"You made it!" Molly smiles and Maria hugs the older woman smiling. "No trouble getting here, was there?"

"No, not at all." Maria shakes her head before nodding down the the baby in Molly's arms that doesn't have much hair, but what it does have is blondish ginger. "Who's this?"

"Oh—this is Fred, that one Gideon's holding is George, they were born at the beginning of April." Molly explains and Maria nods, smiling at the baby who begins to open its eyes. "Here, hold him if you'd like." Molly offers and Maria purses her lips before giving in and lifting the baby into her arms. "Oh—those boys! Do you mind—Charlie no!" Molly scolds her second born who is giggling whilst he holds a wand that he must've grabbed.